The Car Thread

Interestingly enough, recent studies show that a modern(fitted with the latest flangypoops) diesel/petrol car produces less CO2 than physical "labour" such as walking the same distance, the same goes for biking unless you're only going downhill(but you'll have to return at one point :p), so save the environment, use your car.

;P

If you truly cared about the enviroment.........you would bike everywhere you go :lol:

Haha, true. Or if you need to go long distances, get a hydrogen powered car or something. Who cares about their car polluting the environment?? One car will make no difference, considering everyone else is doing it and Earth is already fucked.

Ditto.
Once we stopped at a red light outside our school, my sister opened the door to get out and an idiotic cyclist who didn't want to stop slammed into the door.

Road laws simply dont apply to the cunts. Even the simple thing when all traffic is stopped and they undertake on the left (or for the purpose of the point getting to rest of the world: having someone pass you on the right) irritates me. When you close the gap between the curb and the car sufficently enough that a bicycle wont get through, you run the risk of having your wing mirrors snapped off.

See, the roads would be grand without old people, women, taxi drivers, lorries and buses, but with these drivers, you can sort of predict what they might do (with exceptions), but with bikes there is no predicting at all. I want bikes banned from British highways.

Road laws simply dont apply to the cunts. Even the simple thing when all traffic is stopped and they undertake on the left (or for the purpose of the point getting to rest of the world: having someone pass you on the right) irritates me. When you close the gap between the curb and the car sufficently enough that a bicycle wont get through, you run the risk of having your wing mirrors snapped off.

See, the roads would be grand without old people, women, taxi drivers, lorries and buses, but with these drivers, you can sort of predict what they might do (with exceptions), but with bikes there is no predicting at all. I want bikes banned from British highways.

QFT

Most cyclists are responsible and are very cautious. It is the other dumb-fuck drivers in cars that you have to worry about if you are on a bike, especially the stupid women driving with one hand on the wheel while taking on the cell phone and doing her eye liner...

When I used to ride a bicycle, I'd always be on the pavement. Fuck riding on/in the road.

People on there would be like 'wtf is he doing on the pavement, I'm not moving', but I'd rather make contact with some stuck up cunt in a suit than a truck.

Yeah, same here, but I'm a poser, so I bought a ZX6R. :lol:

Any 125/250 would do for the purposes I use it for, but they're not as much fun. It's no wonder I'm skint. :kickass:

Everyone kept telling me I shouldn't get a gsxr 600 for my first bike 'cause it's too powerful and the angle you have to lean forward at makes it hard to handle. I had never even ridden a dirt bike before, but the bike is incredibly easy to ride. Or maybe I just have awesome balance and a good understanding of what not to do on a bike. =O

In California, it's legal to split lanes. And if you try to block the path of a bike intentionally, then that's wayyyy illegal.

And dude, why didn't your sister look before opening the door? I'd say you're sister is fucking stupid. In this instance, anyway, I don't know your sister. XP

Anyway, if she hasn't been driving for very long, she should get a cheaper car. Chances are, you're going to get into an accident earlier on in your driving career. So you might as well wreck your junker.

^I can't afford something expensive anyway, but I don't think chances are that I'll have an accident. I've been driving my parent's car for 2 years, soon 3 (the first 8 months with my parents and then on my own) and I got 90% on my driving exam. Accidents are for people who are not careful when they drive.

Accidents are for people who are not careful when they drive.

You have no idea how wrong is that... of course that's my opinion, but I tell it for personal experience.

And no, I didn't have an accident while I drove, but someone I cared of had an accident caused by someone else, who might have not been careful or could have been careful but what you must not forget is that... anytime, not only lack of attention causes accidents, there are other factors can be involved like the condition of the roads, rain, snow, too much sun, your car being not totally ok without you knowing it, and much more, but I'll stop here.

But in the end, what I want to say is... don't feel too secure of the way you guide, and never underrate other drivers, whether they are careful or not. Being confident is good, being too secure and thinking that it'll prevent us from doing wrong things, is dangerous.

Anyway, this is just my opinion. :)