The "I HAVE CANNIBALISED!!!" thread

korruption

Amateur Dentist
May 13, 2002
Canada
:kickass:Came in the mail today and well...

I'm getting my nuts stomped through my ass on a second listen. Currently on "The Unseen". *welcomes the newest and third member of the Biomechanical family.* :kickass:

I still believe that John is actually from another planet myself. \m/ÔÔ/\ !

I can understand there being no band photo but... No liner notes? :(

:D

Really though, likely choice for 'Best 5 Albums of 2008'.

:kickass: :kickass:

Ironically, I went to Leeds to pick my copy up, the day after you guys did the gig I couldn't go to :(

Made the 2 and a half hour trek to Leeds And picked up the (£15 fucking quid!) copy in HMV. Picked up the new To-Mera album with it (Special Edition and only £10, damn you Earache/HMV). Aswell as picking up Edge of Sanity's Crimson albums I ordered in at another place.

Obviously, the £15 was totally worth it.

Let me start off by saying I'm a huge fan of the band and I don't want to sound critical but is it just me or does 'Cannablised' sound really muddy. The music itself is fucking amazing but it seems poorly produced or something. John K's vocals also seemed to get drowned out by all the "muddiness" which really sucks cause his vocals are unreal. I'm no expert on this stuff, but it definitely seems like something went wrong somewhere. I dunno, maybe that's just me, but its how I feel and I don't want anybody to take my criticisms the wrong way. Anways, great work and I hope to hear more from this band in the future.

I do see where you're coming from, at times it did get overwhelming when I was first listening to it. But I quickly adjusted and even enjoyed it, like controlled chaos. It does need CD quality to be fully appreciated though, more so than most other albums, when you're playing it through laptop speakers or the like, it genuinely does sound muddy.

More incentive for people to buy it, hahaha.

Let me start off by saying I'm a huge fan of the band and I don't want to sound critical but is it just me or does 'Cannablised' sound really muddy. The music itself is fucking amazing but it seems poorly produced or something. John K's vocals also seemed to get drowned out by all the "muddiness" which really sucks cause his vocals are unreal. I'm no expert on this stuff, but it definitely seems like something went wrong somewhere. I dunno, maybe that's just me, but its how I feel and I don't want anybody to take my criticisms the wrong way. Anways, great work and I hope to hear more from this band in the future.

I've moved your thread to this one on Cannibalised.
Thanks for the polite criticism. I think it's a matter of taste for example there are lots of great reviews that praise the sound. I personally love the sound:)