The OFFICIAL "ŵG I'M SO FUCKING LOST!" - The Bringer Thread!!

This was by far, the single best thread of all time. Hands down. Bar none.

:lol: True, but stop living in the past :loco: Seriously, every 6-9 months we have an old member visit here with the SOLE purpose of bumping this thread. It's one thing to add a new edit but to bump it for no reason, come on :lol:

:lol: True, but stop living in the past :loco: Seriously, every 6-9 months we have an old member visit here with the SOLE purpose of bumping this thread. It's one thing to add a new edit but to bump it for no reason, come on :lol:

Except I didn't bump it. Shit, I forgot it even existed....but I may have to make a new (read: Terrible attempt) edit tonight just for old times sake :)

Merry Christmas/Fourth Anniversary bringer.

bringer2009.png

After reading the first few pages of this thread, I was lolling my ass off. It's pretty amazing to see how this forum used to be... There was a completely different breed of posters. Though still very few remain, it seems, aye?

hmm, I'll calculate this

you got a job to pay for the interwebz bills....

you got a life by ummm... getting a job?

and I'm assuming that's where you didn't get a girlfriend :p

This thread is pretty much a cross section of all the various groups of posters that have at any one time had dominion over this forum. It's really quite bizarre if you go through this thread 5 or 10 pages at a time you start to see people disappear and more people we recognize getting involved.