The Recording of "Woods 3"...

If everything goes according to plan, the first four sample songs posted online on November 1st will be:

'The Northern Cold'
'Iron Grudge'
'Your Ontario Town is a Burial Ground'
'The Song of Redemption'

Dan Hulse and I have finished recording our vocal parts for these songs, but the tracks still need to be mixed and mastered. These samples won't be the final versions of course (as we will still have a few layers to add to the songs and we'll be tweaking right to the end of the process) but they will give you a good idea of the quality and direction of the album and the madness that is yet to come. :)

(How's the audio sounding, Dan Hulse...? :) )

If everything works out, you'll have up to four new Woods songs for download on Myspace at the stroke of midnight on the evening of Halloween - November 1st (if not earlier).

Take these new songs and listen to them, send them to freinds, post them elsewhere online - spread the word to everyone, everywhere you can!

Sweet, I absolutely can't wait, will be telling everyone I know who likes good music about it. So, when is the release planned for? I know its been kinda up in the air over the past while, but surely, now that almost everything's done, you must have a better idea?

David:
Has "Your Ontario Town (Is a Burial Ground)" undergone any transformations since you guys played it live last year?
The structure/length is the same, but we've added a few more layers in both the guitar harmonies and the vocal harmonies, a heavy middle section with black vocals, as well as a ton of double bass in all the right places. We also added a harmonizing vocal outro to the lyrics of:

"Kick over the stone that bares your name. I spit on the snow that covers your grave." :kickass:

...Coming soon!!!

David Gold said:
The structure/length is the same, but we've added a few more layers in both the guitar harmonies and the vocal harmonies, a heavy middle section with black vocals, as well as a ton of double bass in all the right places. We also added a harmonizing vocal outro to the lyrics of:

"Kick over the stone that bares your name. I spit on the snow that covers your grave." :kickass:

...Coming soon!!!

That is one of the most awesome lines i have ever seen:kickass: