The return of the "How are you today?" thread

you know that feeling when your about to take your first bite in your favorite chocolate bar, and the mili-second before you do the radio start's a green day song
well now i do, and it fuckin sucks

Speaking of nostalgia, last night at Wal Mart I was pulling palettes to the floor and had to go through the toy isle. They had this badass Boba Fett helmet thing, like life sized. I was so tempted to put it on and walk around with it. I never had one when I was little and always wanted it :/

It's crossed my mind a few times. Apparently a few years ago we had a group of employees who stole up to 250,000 dollars worth of shit from the store before they got caught. Mostly electronics, but they were doing it for years I guess. Still though, it's hard to find a job right now, I don't need to lose this one over Boba Fett :/

MR. POTOBA FETT SAYS OTHERWISE

Spuda-Fett.jpg

That actually is incredible.

I've been transferred at work from cooking for rich people to serving pasta to students for $5 a plate :/

@ S, hopefully going to a heatlh clinic next week. I'm trying to find someone to go with me though, I'm afraid to go by myself. The day after I mentioned it to you guys I talked to my girlfriend about it, the next day we broke up. You can imagine I'm sure how shitty of a time I've been having. We were together for a year and a half. Not fun. But yeah, the culmination is actually close to the size of one of my actual nuts so it can't be good :/

Hang in there, man. The medical examination will give you some facts, you can always worry about the future afterwards because it might just turn out as something completely harmless. Anyway, good luck!

@ S, hopefully going to a heatlh clinic next week. I'm trying to find someone to go with me though, I'm afraid to go by myself. The day after I mentioned it to you guys I talked to my girlfriend about it, the next day we broke up. You can imagine I'm sure how shitty of a time I've been having. We were together for a year and a half. Not fun. But yeah, the culmination is actually close to the size of one of my actual nuts so it can't be good :/

Fag