The ultimate drunk thread.

Man I can hear the cheap canadian whiskey, the bottle of House wine and 4 Widmer Hefe's SCREAMING my name from my kitchen right now.

Don't worry little guys! I'll be home soon and we'll get acquainted as soon as I walk in the door!

get Spaten Oktoberfest, I had that last time I was at The Ginger Man and it was zomg-great. Probably available at ye ol' liquor store.

Hell yeah thanks Cara I always thought it was Kara lol like Karen but maybe thats why I got it confused. I wish wasnt underage or I'd go right now I have to wait until the next time she wants to buy alcohol but I'll go!

Well it's a sit-down pub sort of place, not sure how that would work.

I would recommend going there for your 21st bday!

Hmm usually most places as long as someone is over 21 and they buy the alcohol the bar tender has to give it to them and they give it to you and its legal I don't know maybe the laws changed I dont get out much lately.

But mang Skyforger fuck yeah thanks MAx

Up here it's still illegal, regardless of who you're with, but no one seems to care.

If you go to the government-sanctioned liquor stores, you're not even aloud in it without being 19+.

Guyz, you haven't stopped drinking yet? Devy metal seems to demand it. We should all honor zanex by pouring all of our alcohol out as libations to invisible Greek and Roman gods.

But we've already got food threads :\

I'm bummed the WEED thread dropped off the face of the earth.