The Now Drinking Thread

Beer, especially in summer... Russian beer isn`t good, but its`n so bad. Some sorts of russian beer is fucking bad, in fact. But I like dark beer ( but I can drink not only dark). The best beer is German and Czech beer. Also I like to drink wine- French, Spanish and Hungarian. And of course russian vodka... or vodka that is made in any of Scandinavian countries.

since i cant find the thread:

"Today — Thursday, February 17, 2005 — we recieved a confirmation that Mieszko Talarczyk [NASUM guitarist/vocalist] died in the tsunami disaster December 26, 2004. His body has been identified and will be transfered to Sweden shortly."
RIP dude. Drinking: orange juice

just a few minutes ago i was painting some warhammer shit so i had a glass of water to clean my paint brush, and i also had a glass of this refreshing fizzy apple drink. and i accidently drank like 2 or 3 swallows from the wrong glass... fucking sick.

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
if anything, its finnish. Rotten sound are from there. and for the record, why does it matter?

Pole living in Sweden since his early days I believe, and no it shouldn't matter but unfortunatelly some kids on this forum think that their shit don't stink and portray themselves much higher due to the three books they read or.....well, who the fuck knows what