The Now Drinking Thread

marrrrrrrlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this new year sucked =\
justins out smoking crack with eric so i didnt bother hangin out with him cuz... well... everytime he does crack he almost gets me killed every time so... =\
mondo and sasha went to some dinner with norma
and all my other friends went to cocoa yesterday... i woulda gone with them but i thought i had to work and this morning i found out i didnt (FUCK)
annnnd... theres nothin to drink at home. =[
BUT!!!!!!! i blew up about 60 mortar shells so.... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =D

Another new year another year I wonder how I mdait home safe heheheh I wish all ya;l many bottles og Jager like i did tonight and don't abuse Wils Turkey 101 or whateever else I was drinking + this barley malt beverage they sell at circele K ,... 8.1% is god ... anyways, hapy new year and stuff ... keep it metal ok? boyz and girlz?
yr friend Belgar ... much lobe from Florida ... not ... :D

DemonsAndLies666 said:
marrrrrrrlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this new year sucked =\
justins out smoking crack with eric so i didnt bother hangin out with him cuz... well... everytime he does crack he almost gets me killed every time so... =\
mondo and sasha went to some dinner with norma
and all my other friends went to cocoa yesterday... i woulda gone with them but i thought i had to work and this morning i found out i didnt (FUCK)
annnnd... theres nothin to drink at home. =[
BUT!!!!!!! i blew up about 60 mortar shells so.... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =D
Mortar shells, sounds like a blast. Drinking is overrated, man.
sadly, sXe as fuck. anyway, happy new year, budd.

tita.gif

Now you are talking in my language!! in Portugal we have some great beers Super Bock and Sagres!! I remeber one time when i bought a belgian beer with this name see if you now this one : Satan Gold and it has 8% of alcohol; But it's hard to find it; in portugal we usually drink tuborg, heinken, carlsberg, we have 4 irish pubs in Lisbon all of them in the same street and in the middle we have a metal bar so i think we have lucky in that point of view!! To end this post i wanna say that deutchland has the bests beers in the fucking world

WarriorOfThor said:
Now you are talking in my language!! in Portugal we have some great beers Super Bock and Sagres!! I remeber one time when i bought a belgian beer with this name see if you now this one : Satan Gold and it has 8% of alcohol; But it's hard to find it; in portugal we usually drink tuborg, heinken, carlsberg, we have 4 irish pubs in Lisbon all of them in the same street and in the middle we have a metal bar so i think we have lucky in that point of view!! To end this post i wanna say that deutchland has the bests beers in the fucking world
Werd up, Satan Gold is ncie, I used to have it back in home in Belgium ... I also have many good memories of Sagres and Super Bock during my days in Portugal aka University of Aveiro, Anadia,... good times and lots of hot girls.