The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I thought they were simply grouped together as white?

For the racial category, yes, but they still get a separate question for ethnicity.

ST_2015-06-11_multiracial-americans_01-02.png

Reactions: CiG
i always feel prideful when reading about the euro-cesspool of genetics that most of you guys here come from

If you live with your parents you understand european social contruct, not that I would know anything about that, living with your parents and stuff.

My genepool is hilarious; my father is English and Scottish, my mother is indigenous Australian and Irish and I also have some Italian running around apparently.
For me, Polish, Ukrainian, bit of Irish, and from what I was told as a kid, apparently 1/16th Native (not enough to make me consider myself as such).

Butt is good Polish boy.

Reactions: CiG
Got offered a job at work today. If I were a single guy, I would probably have went for it. As it stands now though, doesnt sound very appealing.

It was basically...

Move to Punxsutawney (thought they were joking at first because its groundhog day)
stay in a hotel on company's dime
run the new roustabout division our company is starting.

My issues with that are... roustabout work fucking sucks and is way more labor involved than what I do now. I'm working 50-60 hours a week now, that would ramp up to 70+. My company is really bad about hiring foreign workers with no ability to drive/little english and/or dui cases that cant drive themselves around. I would be the only current employee going out there which means I'd be chauffeuring around undependable employees into unknown situations with no idea of start or end times. Someone else is going to have to eat that shit sandwich.

Reactions: Omni
[
Got offered a job at work today. If I were a single guy, I would probably have went for it. As it stands now though, doesnt sound very appealing.

It was basically...

Move to Punxsutawney (thought they were joking at first because its groundhog day)
stay in a hotel on company's dime
run the new roustabout division our company is starting.

Hotel rooms are pretty cool, you can just sit in there and drink beer and watch TV and your bed is right there, bathroom when you have dumps all morning, easy to maintain, some maid might want you to put it in her poonani and your old lady will not even know, get a flat top and cook some meat in there