The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Only halfwits call football soccer. And people who have no real connection with it anymore, so everything falls into place perfectly in this case :tickled:.

Last edited:
There are still hard-playing guys in football, e.g. Arturo Vidal and Pepe. They are no Gattusos or Nigel de Jongs, though.

pepe’s a bad example imo, more of a pathetic cheater than a genuinely hard dude lol. there aren’t many roy keanes or vinnie joneses out there anymore alas.

re: daniel sturridge, my driving instructor told me he tried to teach him to drive but he was too scared because he was in a fatal car crash when he was young. shame the guy was always too injured to really reach his potential.

i’m pretty disillusioned with football atm, an awful lot of things i don’t like about it compared to 20+ years ago. i probably spend more time watching darts and basketball than anything else these days.

Reactions: CiG
pepe’s a bad example imo, more of a pathetic cheater than a genuinely hard dude lol. there aren’t many roy keanes or vinnie joneses out there anymore alas.

re: daniel sturridge, my driving instructor told me he tried to teach him to drive but he was too scared because he was in a fatal car crash when he was young. shame the guy was always too injured to really reach his potential.

i’m pretty disillusioned with football atm, an awful lot of things i don’t like about it compared to 20+ years ago. i probably spend more time watching darts and basketball than anything else these days.

u r right, i shouldve said Sergio Ramos. Pepe has haid a lot of "crying" moments as well

ramos is just a master shithouser, more like a robbie savage or dennis wise to me lol, or pat beverley to give an NBA comp. not really a tough guy who'd beat the shit out of you in an alleyway like the ones i mentioned.

i hope covid comes back and sends the world into lockdown so none of the teams left in the CL can win it :(

edit: lmao this game is the funniest shit though

Last edited:
Reactions: EspaDa
Geez, I found learning to drive scary enough without having something like that to deal with. After finally getting the restricted licence where I could drive unsupervised here at 23 it was still kinda freaky for a while.

Went on another hike this morning and out of nowhere some dude pops up with a fucking boombox in middle of the woods. Pissed me the fuck off since i go there to pretty much get away from all the noise of everyday life. For a second I actually thought about strangling+stashing him in the canyons and leaving him for the coyotes ...
ebjkgUf.jpg

I'm trying to find my old account login info so I can use it instead of this one. Also, grindcore and beer.