The Whining and Bitching Thread

California definitely has its drawbacks, but we have amazing beer and food, and some of the greatest National Parks are within driving distance. Now if the cost of living would go down that'd be greaaaat

Reactions: Dak
Florida and Cali are both vastly overrated places based on a few strips of beach, but I'll take desert over swamp any day.

I would much rather live in the desert part of the country than live here. I decided years ago that I will move to a place like that if I leave this state. It probably won't be for some time.

Yeah Cali has some great non Beach areas if you get into the mountains. I don't know if I'll ever get back out west but there are definitely days I miss it.

To continue on the weather whining my flight today was delayed because of too much snow, they even threatened with landing in Denmark instead. I fucking hate flying, and people here in Sweden complains about the trains...

I really hit it off with this girl at a bar last night and I stupidly didn't get her number because I assumed this one guy hanging out with her was her boyfriend.

At least it was a really good conversation, though.

Just bought a pool and after much sweating and groaning and setting it up, it's now pouring rain. /firstworldproblems

Just bought a pool and after much sweating and groaning and setting it up, it's now pouring rain. /firstworldproblems

Mitch Hedberg said:
I saw a commercial for an above-ground pool, it was 30 seconds long. Because that's the maximum amount of time you can picture yourself having fun in an above-ground pool. If it was 31 seconds, the actor would say "The water is only up to here? What do I do now? Throw the ball back to Jimmy? Or put some goggles on and look at his feet?"

I worked at a store that sold them for 6 years. Waste of money IMO. You're better off getting an in ground because the resale is better. However, they are way more expensive.

I can't really afford that. I work but I'm buying stuff all the time because I don't have a lot of stuff I really need yet. Also, I don't like the aesthetic of now.

I can't really afford that. I work but I'm buying stuff all the time because I don't have a lot of stuff I really need yet. Also, I don't like the aesthetic of now.

Ok and what the fuck is preventing you from having sex and conversations with intelligent people?

Reactions: The Butt
I've got another fucking canker sore right on my bottom lip in the middle. Woke up with it yesterday. Fucking blows and ruins my whole day. I get these way too often.