Themes from William Blake's..

I think it's pretty much tied as the best Ulver release and it is almost as good as La Masquerade Infernale (which is one of the three best metal albums ever, it's perfect in every way). Garm's vocals aren't bad or cheesy, they are completely perfect.

well i bought this, oddly enough it was under soundtracks and used for 7$ not too surprised as they had "matters of the dark" by Tad Morose under M, i,ll say it has about 5 strong tracks and the rest is pure filler, how this could ever be conceived as a 2 disc set is beyond me so that is my opinion and i,m actualized,and also they have been listening to way too much Coil which is a horrible attempt at music.

I must admit that it isn't my favorite Ulver album, but at one must at least read and work on the text by Blake. I think that this prose work is among the greatest ever written and deserves to be looked at. As for Ulver's adaptation it is quite good and fits the text quite well. Don't go looking for any Bergtatt like elements or anything incredible but it just goes nicely with the text. I'd just say that they made it a bit too soundtrack like....shame!

i agree La Masquerade Infernale and Themes are the best things garm has been invloved in, it took awhile to understand themes, now its a work of art, but i still prefer the 1st disc to the 2nd

This is the only one I don't have for some stupid reason. I heard it once a long time ago but didn't like it. Since them my tastes have expanded quite a bit so I think I'm ready to buy. My next order from The End will have it.