Things you love about England

on saturday I was at a ski resort, with my snowboard... and I saw this girl and she was pretty... I think she was from England... 'cause the accent was brittish...

I like that about England :D

yeah... and a lot of music bands too :p

everton, rugby, pies, err.. accents, beer bellys, alton towers, skegness (butlins,pontins,haven etc.) battered mars bars, some accents er.. music (again some of it)

yeah but you can get them in the chippy by me nans. Infact you can take a chocolate bar in and they will batter it for you.. I had a battered double decker that was quite nice.

they sell battered haggis in glasgow its the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. Also instead of asking do you want salt and vinegar they say salt and sauce??
But thats not England thats Scotland.

I think there are some pretty English girls.. they arent all dog ugly. Although there are some absolute horrors knocking about.

What about Susie eh.. Blonde Scouse bird and good looking.. pfft. Dog Ugly me arse.

dya reckon they started battering fish cos I always thought that was a traditional English thing. But people think the English created football but that was the Scottish aswel wasnt it?

well i know they started battering chocolate bars first. unless john craven on the bbcs kids news lied to me all those years ago :erk: