Thrash!

Massacra's Final Holocaust and Enjoy The Violence are both mandatory thrash/death albums.

Oh, and D666 need to be mentioned.

Somberlain said:
Necrodeath fucking rules.
I've only got Mater of All Evil. How are the rest?

Everyone already should have gone to www.heathenmetal.com and downloaded both of Heathen's albums. If not, what the fuck are you waiting for? Tracks that rule: Hypnotized, Open the Grave, Death By Hanging, Timeless Cell of Prophecy, Opiate of the Masses.

Playlist:

Anthrax
Artillery
Audiopain
Aura Noir
Bifrost
Buried God
Chakal
Coroner
Dark Angel
Death Angel
Defleshed (meh...not very coherant, but decent riffs)
Dekapitator
Destroyer 666
Destruction
Devastator
Evildead
Exodus
Flotsam & Jetsam
Forbidden
Hades
Hallows Eve
Heathen
Holy Terror
Hypnosia
Incinerator
Infernal Majesty
Kreator
Mandator
Megadeth
Metallica
Necrodeath
Necronomicon
Nuclear Assault
Onslaught
Overkill
Piledriver
Poison
Possessed
Protector
Razor
Sabbat (Japan)
Sabbat (UK)
Sadus
Sepultura
Slaughter
Slaughter Lord
Slayer
Sodom
Terror Squad
Testament
Torture Squad
Ulysses Siren
Vio-Lence
Whiplash

Erik - Chakal is a Brazilian thrash band who formed in the late 80s, released three albums, and split up. They recently reunited, but I hear the new one kinda sucks.

Someone posted a link to their debut Abonimable Anno Domini on the metal-rules board. I'm pretty sure it's down now, but I'll take a look. Great stuff, though I can't quite think of how to describe it right now.

Oh, and I hate Defiance.

fotmbm - Witchburner is acceptable. Add it to your sig. And Morbid Saint does indeed fucking rule. Everybody, download Spectrum of Death right the fuck NOW.

I think all the ones I've liked so far have already been mentioned, but here we go: (FUCK, I LOVE THIS STUFF LATELY)

Infernäl Mäjesty
Deströyer 666
Sodom
Slayer (a bit)
Tankard!!

And for having the thrash mentality, more than the music itself (but still kicking some fuckin' ass!!):
Goat Horn!

fotmbm said:
Goat Horn are fucking excellent. Das ist alles.

haha, that band ROCKS. More NWOBHM than Thrash, but what the hell. :worship:

Try....SACRIFICE. Forward To Termination and Soldier Of Misfortune OWN YOU.

Goat Horn fucken rocks.

I'm sticking to the Aussies in today's playlist though. Destroyer 666, Gospel of the Horns, Grenade and Spear of Longinus. All of which are thoroughly recommended.