Thrash!

Currently enjoying Nailbomb's Point Blank, Sepultura's Schizophrenia, Sodom's Persecution Mania, Death Angel's Ultra-Violence, Megadeth's So Far...So Good, So What? and random songs by Overkill and Slayer.

Torture Squad have been garnering quite a few listens lately. I love the Brazilian accents. Very \m/. And the blastbeats.

Oh yeah, and Coma Of Souls.

GOT A MASTER PLAN
GENOCIDE
CAN'T UNDERSTAND
PEOPLE OF THE LIE!

PREJUDICE, INTOLERANCE, EYE FOR AN EYE!

THRASH, BITCHES!!!!

Maybe it's just me, but I find Sepultura's catalogue to be quite underrated. I think they've been maligned by the bad rep their groovier later albums have gotten, which sucks, because BTR is thrash as hell and devours small children.

Everything up to and including Arise is awesome Thrash and Thrash/Death.

By the way, anyone who wants any of the bands I listed, either go on the hub in DC++ or IM me and I'll send you some shit that way. Just, if you take the second path, don't overdo it...

Bump.
Now someone get started with that FTP server-thingy. I've got a nice connection speed but a traffic limit so if I hosted it I'd be crushed under the weight of the bills.

Lykathea said:
I've just set one up, but it's likely to get raped due to the popularity of this board so I dunno how now I'll be able to keep it up...

Address: ftp://thrashtastic.servebeer.com
Username: ultimatemetal
Password: ultimatemetal

Enjoy :)
When you click the link, it automatically says "530 Login or Password incorrect."

Uploading a few tracks each of Sauron(us), Mezzrow and Xyster... Beware, the Xyster stuff is HORRIBLY ripped from vinyl by yours truly, but I hope you can still tell it's great stuff in case you don't know that already.

If I knew what the fuck I was doing I'd have an awful lot to upload, but...I don't. :)

Dodens - download an FTP client. It should have pretty clear instructions with it. I'm on a Mac, so the way I do things is different from everyone else.

I'll be putting up some Xentrix, Exorcist, Whiplash, and my old band Burning Creation just for shits and giggles. It's actually pretty good, I think.