To all of the girls here

ws4p55.gif

:lol:

yoursire.jpg

p.s. best 500th post ever

:erk: fick dich

:lol:

yeah this board is full of cam whores who seek affirmation from retards who haven't even touched a girl/woman (nah boys, rape doesn't count) and who wouldn't even ask one in real life to show him her boobs. that's embarrissing how these kids are stuck in the internet with all that cyber relationships and 'pron > real sex'.
AAAWEEESOME HE DEMANDED B00BS HOHOHOHAHAHA, HE'S THE KING USA BECAUSE HE ASKED FOR B00BS OVER THE INTERNET :lol: oh man, sorry but I really don't get it.

yeah this board is full of cam whores who seek affirmation from retards who haven't even touched a girl/woman (nah boys, rape doesn't count) and who wouldn't even ask one in real life to show him her boobs. that's embarrissing how these kids are stuck in the internet with all that cyber relationships and 'pron > real sex'.
AAAWEEESOME HE DEMANDED B00BS HOHOHOHAHAHA, HE'S THE KING USA BECAUSE HE ASKED FOR B00BS OVER THE INTERNET :lol: oh man, sorry but I really don't get it.

yeah, but these little kids are also fed with what they want. there are plenty of girls here who have constantly posted the stereotypical myspace pics of them from different angles, in the bathroom, in the mirror, etc. it's a circle, including both boys and girls. it wont stop.

Thank you snowy - my thoughts exactly.

yeah, but these little kids are also fed with what they want. there are plenty of girls here who have constantly posted the stereotypical myspace pics of them from different angles, in the bathroom, in the mirror, etc. it's a circle, including both boys and girls. it wont stop.

yeah, that's what I meant. we got these fuckers here who only know myspace pics of these wild animals called ''girls'' but on the other hand there are these girls who're (whore?:lol:) really 'asking for it'
and it's fucking hilarious :lol:

@Ayla
:lol: great, would be sad if you liked a world full of such idiots:D

yeah, that's what I meant. we got these fuckers here who only know myspace pics of these wild animals called ''girls'' but on the other hand there are these girls who're (whore?:lol:) really 'asking for it'
and it's fucking hilarious :lol:

@Ayla
:lol: great, would be sad if you liked a world full of such idiots:D

haha yeah. and the reason they "ask for it" is for a confidence boost or something. like you said self-affirmation. and from horny, pimply little boys on the internet? sad.

:D great, seems like we agree. that's an crazy evil circle :lol:
But now most of the people here think i'm a gal.

there's a first time for everything (regarding our agreement I mean) :p
why would they think you're a girl? it's not like you have a self-taken pic in your avatar, haha.

haha yeah. and the reason they "ask for it" is for a confidence boost or something. like you said self-affirmation. and from horny, pimply little boys on the internet? sad.

im far from a whore. and i dont need a confidence boost. infact, i know more about metal than the majority of you fuckers. and i take pride in the fact that im a female with this type of knowledge and appreciation. so yeah, id like people to know im female. if i were an ugly chick posting pictures, this wouldnt be an arguement. youd all say, "oh, ok shes a chick. point proven" just because people think im attractive, im a whore? i was proving i am indeed a female, and indeed the female in the avatar. if i were a whore, i would have entertained the "fap" comments. i believe i just passed over them and stayed on topic, didnt i? i think its sad when people feel inferior and feel the need to take it out on people with strength in who they are. im a metal chick, i know my shit. i jump in mosh pits... i myself AM a musician. and i like being respected for everything that i am. OH YEAH! and i guess i was being a whore by posting a picture with iced earth and my fiance too??? lol please.

if the guys on here think im hot, i cant help that. if they think im ugly, i cant help that either. and i dont give a shit either way. and why do you? your fuckin girlfreinds walk in and see my picture and get pissy or something? lol: but no one on here knows shit about who i am. so before you go spouting off at the mouth, maybe you should fuckin take a minute and go to my home page. SEE my music choices, the bands i listen to, the freinds i have. then maybe youll see why i joined this forum to begin with. BESIDES the fact that most of the dudes on here are just being sarcastic anyway. OR are your superior minds just too involved with worldy affairs (aka shit online lol) to fathom simple sarcasim??? its just as easy for YOU GUYS to sit behind your computer and assume things without any other interaction on this forum with me. yet you talk shit about me and other people? well who the fuck are you? what the fuck do you know? you can say whatever the fuck you want about me on anything else, but i WILL NOT have my character picked apart by a handful of elitest pricks.

also, fuck you.

lulz most of the guys here are 15-18, they would ask a cow to show her titties, gtfo you're all on the interwebs

We are all men on this forum.

Even the users who post pics of themselves showing pics of girls are... men. :O

Every regular knows this. :cool:

(I joked to make the page stuffed with less... argument. Ugh, sorry for my english. =/ )