Alright so who are the girls here?

TheSeldomlaid said:
It's pretty much as hard a job as a Swede can manage then :p

When does it open? I was considering getting there as early as possible next year, so I won't have to camp in the outskirts again.

It doed'nt open until wednesday 8.00 am i think it was. We where there about 9.00 am, and we got a great spot. We could see the black- and true metalstages from our camp :D

I'm female too ... but yet a guy in many ways ... n i dont mean to say i got a fuckin penis ... all you guys seem so proud of your dick anyway ... is that all regards your manlihood or u got anything to offer beyond that?! Besides, if your brain revolves around your penis, does that mean it's stuck in your head or just that your brains slipped down low?!

S.I.D. said:
I'm female too ... but yet a guy in many ways ... n i dont mean to say i got a fuckin penis ... all you guys seem so proud of your dick anyway ... is that all regards your manlihood or u got anything to offer beyond that?! Besides, if your brain revolves around your penis, does that mean it's stuck in your head or just that your brains slipped down low?!

Oooooo we've got another feminazi here! Cheers!

S.I.D. said:

:worship:

^oh come on ocean, that's not what you thought last night when we cybered on msn :loco: