girls who like metal: ugly or pretty?

I think the bottom-one is the best. The only one I know of these people is the top-one...

Originally posted by Windom Pearl
OOh maan this sucks I went through all the samhai pics but didn´t see myself. :cry:
That always blows! It makes you wonder if the bribes you give the photograpers do any good...

I think that the guy is even worse... anyway, there is only few goths I really like.

Originally posted by Thorns of Sorrow
I think ur name is 100% cooler than Morticia, Morticia is just sooooooo overused...heheh now how many chicks do you see with the name Zeanra? ;)
I'm pretty sure Z meant the owner of a finnish store that sells gothic clothing...

I second you guys who said that just like in any other comunity or place, there are both beautiful and not so beautiful gals.
I reckon beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
One will reckon the other is pretty, other might not.
It's both a matter of taste and personality.
I reckon inner beauty is much more important than the extraneous beauty.
Beauty eventually disappears (or just like Type-O-Negative sing-- everything dies), what remains and affects our living eventually is the personality of an individual.
I still do my best to be pretty, but it's not what is MOST important to me. I'd rather be nice and smart than pretty and stupid.
Oh, and I do listen to what Thornie named "underground" metal, and I also listen to goth and some other types of music and I also dress in some goth clothing and make up once in a while, but not in order to get attention, but just for fun and I also find it beautiful.

cheers :D.

Originally posted by Downfall
I'm pretty sure Z meant the owner of a finnish store that sells gothic clothing...
Yep, that's what I meant. Thanks for nice words anyway, Thornie ;)

In fact I hate the whole damn store :mad:

Well, as a man, I hate all stores by nature... :)

But yes, I've been dragged there a couple of times and I have not really enjoyed myself. And on top of everything, the people who run the store are so rich that they don't have to do anything but to 'run their little store' and 'play in a band'...

I can't answer this question because I do not know any women that listen to this type of music. My wife listens to some Nu-metal, plus older grunge like AIC and she is very beautiful, but I don't know if that counts.