girls who like metal: ugly or pretty?

Metal girls are rather more stupid that ugly. Stupid here goes for narrowmindness and fake angst. Goths have potential, but usually they´re ugly and fat. Not in the Saturnix´s pic though. DROOL. Note: My experiences from Finland only!!!

Oh, my sister is a metal girl. Better count her out of this, if I wish to live :)

Here's some shit that goes down around here...

I think Minna kicks ass:
samhain27.jpg

Well, I don't know this guy, but I bet he doesn't have potential...
samhain46.jpg

Originally posted by Oyo
:lol:

Goth chicks bother me because they are trying way too hard to be different, just for the sake of being different. This one weirdass goth chick came up to me and said to me "Do you think i'm a lesbian?" I was like "Mmmm.. not really" Then she asked if I thought she was an alien... :rolleyes: How the hell am I supposed to respond to this? Then she's like "Touch my stomach" so I touch her stomach and then she leaves :confused:

You need manwhore lessons from Thronie, he would have said something like" O yea baby you look alien, wanna have a 4th type encounter?"

i don't like goth girls. i dunno... all the makeup, i guess.

i think the only reason girls at metal concerts look pretty is because they're surrounded by a bunch of guys.
Seriously, if there was a blue flower in the middle of a bunch of green flowers, everyone would be trying to mate with the blue flower.

um...

Since Toni seems to like girls and I've got nothing better to do, I'll post some more...

schattenv_hlo2.jpg

tobyn6.jpg

samhain22.jpg

samhain32.jpg