girls who like metal: ugly or pretty?

I don't see how listening to a certain music genre changes your appearance, I know female metalheads who are sexy, and some who aren't.

After all we have been through, i think we will last. Im not saying nothing can happen but we worked out pretty hard things already and we always found our way back to each other.

Originally posted by Misanthrope
After all we have been through, i think we will last. Im not saying nothing can happen but we worked out pretty hard things already and we always found our way back to each other.

fuckin' romantics.... :rolleyes:

well, good luck. despite my misgivings about this sort of thing, i wish you two the best.

ehhhh depends, I love goth women, theya re so beautiful, that whole look to me is absolutely gorgoeus, long black hair, blue eyes, pale skin..long black clothes...*drools* but yeh most of the girls I know into metal are normal looking, most of them are ghettoe as well, so to me they arent that hot.

Ive always wondered why no goth chicks listen to real underground metal :confused: its weird they all listen to shitty techno, or fucking shit industrial. I dunno, you would think they listen to like fucking Opeth, Mayhem, Darkthrone etc...hell even Tristania, or Theater of Trgedy...but NO! fucking The Cure (The Disease) NiN, or Marylon Manson WTFFF!!!, I dunno I always associated dark beautiful goth women to music like Katatonia, Opeth etc etc, hell even black metal. grrrr gggrrrrr :mad: sorry this pisses me off, cuz whenever I meet goth chicks (if they ever gimme the time of day) I always ASS-U-ME they dig metal, but none of them ever do...grr sorry I went to that gothchicks site and I need to rant and vent.

:lol:

Goth chicks bother me because they are trying way too hard to be different, just for the sake of being different. This one weirdass goth chick came up to me and said to me "Do you think i'm a lesbian?" I was like "Mmmm.. not really" Then she asked if I thought she was an alien... :rolleyes: How the hell am I supposed to respond to this? Then she's like "Touch my stomach" so I touch her stomach and then she leaves :confused:

I think alot of goth people try to make themselves as ugly as possible. Like the people in Thornie's sig.

ok, these goths are hot....

goth.jpg