Alright so who are the girls here?

Heavenscent said:
I'm considering studying in Sweden next year. So very very very maybe I'll go there :p
But nothing's certain yet.

So when I come to study to Holland you want to get the fuck out to Ikealand? That's so not cool! :(

TheSeldomlaid said:
Working at a festival can't be much fun. How do you promote it? Wear a Sweden Rock t-shirt to school every day? :p
Anyways, you should get down to Wacken and get there a day or two before the actual festival begins :D That's when the real partying goes on, or so I am told by the sonsofbitches I was with last year, who were miraculously still awake when they were to pick me up from the bus at 5 in the morning :p

Well, 38 nkr for a beer at a pub is the lowest I've ever encountered in Norway. But remember, all the oil you guys hate us for makes prices rise :( That's why we go to Svinesund and Strömstad :p
HAHA yeah.. hail svinesund :D

Ralf said:
So when I come to study to Holland you want to get the fuck out to Ikealand? That's so not cool! :(

It's either that or my final year, man.
I gotta love myself too, you know?
Besides, then you can have all the hot Dutch chicks for a year and I all the hot Swedish girls. Then we'll marry and adopt 27 afro-american ghetto kids.

Heavenscent said:
It's either that or my final year, man.
I gotta love myself too, you know?
Besides, then you can have all the hot Dutch chicks for a year and I all the hot Swedish girls. Then we'll marry and adopt 27 afro-american ghetto kids.
Sounds like a plan. Oh, and about that ghetto kids, we can make great deal selling their vitals when they grow up and become ugly and possibly a threats to the society.

Final_Product said:
^Name one after me.
Sure thing, Deek. But the rest of them will have more afro-american names such as Shazzzam, Dayumm, Bubba, Schizzle, Manizle etc :loco:
oh, our first one will be named SCHWING

me_niggah.jpg

Excess said:
Hehe no I don't (but I could since I have some SRF shirts and so also hehe). But mostly it's just putting up posters and make sure they're up, and replace them with new when updates are made, handing out flyers at gigs etc. Then I just talk a lot about it and everything about it, try to convince people to go there :) But the festival has been sold out for the last 3 or 4 years so it's not lika a hard job :p

Edit: Forgot at Wacken. Yes, this year we got there one hour after the campingsite opended so we had a lot ot time to party before :)

It's pretty much as hard a job as a Swede can manage then :p

When does it open? I was considering getting there as early as possible next year, so I won't have to camp in the outskirts again.