Fright Night
Puppet Master
Lost Boys
The Entity
Phantasm II
Spellbinder
The Fly
Christine
Aliens (though it's sci fi... its sci fi horror)
Lady In White
Waxworks
Dolls
Creepshow

those are some of the ones i remember.. im sure there are others but they escape my mind.. hononrable mention though it was in the 70's:

Burnt Offerings
The Sentinel

Trixxi Trash said:
Suspiria was 1977, or it would definitely be in my list too!
Err, yeah, thats a good point! Movie release dates are not my strong point. There's also been alot of headbanging inbetween:D

138150.jpg

This was scary when I watch it ten yers old:ill:

kittybeast said:
David (my husband) has me searching all over for the US release of Cemetary Man aka Delmorte ????? Has anyone seen this movie? It sure is hard as hell to find!:tickled:

I know I've seen it and pretty sure it was on DVD. Hell, I'd convert it for you but you know how good I am at going from PAL to NTSC. :D I still haven't figured it out but I haven't tried a whole lot since that Symphorce episode.

I think my two favorites are from the 70s -- Halloween and Phantasm. They both gave me nightmares for a while. The Werewolf with Michael Landon scared the crap out of me when I was a bit younger still.

The one thing I remember about Halloween was that it was the first time I saw boobies in a movie. Shortly after they're shown they get stabbed. Prolly goofed me up. :loco:

Parts 6, 7 are some of the best of the series (Right behind 3)

The Subjugator said:
A Nightmare On Elm Street - 1 and 2 (haven't seen the rest)
Friday the 13th - the 1st 5 minus part 4 (the ones after 5 suck)
Halloween 2
creepshow
the shining

um i'm sure that i am missing some.

kittybeast said:
Has anyone seen "The Phantom of the Paradise"....
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071994/:tickled:

Saw this in the late 70's.. the local drive-in theaters would have a marathon of Horror Movies Halloween night. They played the above and other 'horrific' :ill: and yet hilarious movies!

A most astounding cult movie for a mix of musical, horror and rock. Highly recommended.

:
Priest of Evil said:
All good movies listed above but where is SUSPIRIA!?!
horror perfection soundtrack and visually.

@Kitty Delemorte delemore is a pretty cool flick, hope you find it, now I must get back to my ossuary!
Hey I did mention Argento!:D Not only can the man make kickass
Italian horror movies he has a super hot daughter as well!
Cemetary Man rocks as well!

KMADD said:
:
Hey I did mention Argento!:D Not only can the man make kickass
Italian horror movies he has a super hot daughter as well!

Asia is not that hot IMO, as for Dario he has his ups

"Profondo Rosso"
"Suspiria"
"Tenebre"
"L' Uccello dalle piume di cristallo "

and downs:

"Opera"
"Trauma"
"Inferno"
"La Sindrome di Stendhal"
"Phenomena"

I forgot about the Demons movies, they were great. Also I think the first two Puppetmaster movies were in the '80s so I can count them too.

a guy... said:
I forgot about the Demons movies, they were great. Also I think the first two Puppetmaster movies were in the '80s so I can count them too.

Obviously you havent' seen my list lol .. either that or no one has seen most of the movies i listed.. if you havent seen the movies i mentioned you should.. go rent the DVD's or VHS's etc... you'll like them... hey wasnt one of the studios doing a remake of The Sentinel? ....

I hope not. They already screwed up The Fog.
Allthough I did like the Dawn Of The Dead and Texas Chainsaw Massarcre
remake along with The Amityville Horror (although it still was not as
good as the original along with Possesion).