Traditional Metal

Excited to see this band next month as support for Saxon. Been on my bucket list since I discovered the band.

Last edited by a moderator:
on the trad side of things i like tarot, trial, valkyrie, burning saviours, night demon, ranger and YES hammer king etc (manilla road and ironsword albums are both fine too, though i'm not that excited about them tbh) - they'll make my year end list - but i wouldn't say any of them are records i'll still be listening to in 5 years. two of my fav things are fairly unknown EPs by armory and suspended actually.

on the trad side of things i like tarot, trial, valkyrie, burning saviours, night demon, ranger and YES hammer king etc (manilla road and ironsword albums are both fine too, though i'm not that excited about them tbh) - they'll make my year end list - but i wouldn't say any of them are records i'll still be listening to in 5 years. two of my fav things are fairly unknown EPs by armory and suspended actually.

I mean, it's pretty rare that I find an album these days that I'll be listening to 5-10 years down the road. They are usually the AOTY for me. Like that Blood Farmers record a year ago, Summoning's newest masterpiece, and stuff like Revelation's Release.

get on this yall. you might hate the vocals but still, love how crazy these guys get! maybe this belongs in the thrash thread idk

Lots of cool shit being posted in this thread. GoD, do you know where I can pick up that Armory demo?

A lot of people mistakenly ignore the early albums by these guys.