TRUE Bathory or Viking Bathory

True Bathory or Viking

• TRUE BATHORY ENSLAVES YOU ALL LIKE THE PUNY MORTALS YOU ARE

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • I love Viking Bathory.... im also a faggot who wants Quintorin to take my ass' virginity

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

bodomite

Your Executioner
Nov 23, 2001
yo mamas ass
Which do you prefer

The extreme brootal bathory who speaks of the death of all by the one odin

or the viking bathory who speaks of this is my land and ill take your head if you try and take it fucker

To quote Fenris from his commentary on Transilvanian Hunger 20th anniversary edition .......

" ahh the first four bathory albums ...MANDATORY "

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
ahh the eternal keyboard warrior ... the forum bully who feels good about himself to insult others.

would you prefer me to start a new thread ?

fuck off you lame tard

How the fuck does someone join this forum in 2015 and have 15 thousand posts? Slam your hand back into your spicy cheetos and not onto your keyboard, nergin.

:edit: Holy fuck, I found your youtube channel. Get back to posting about your Tolkien audio-books on cassette you fucking man-child. I'm sure the 50 people who viewed it are dying with anticipation for the next exciting episode of "The Neckbeard Chronicles"

Last edited:
I love how you can always spot the total faggot by how petty they are and how they go to extra efforts to stalk you on the internet.

You probably want my Australian jizz down your throat don't you?

Do I really even need to try at this point? I mean, you're really making this too easy with your 1990's dad shirts and the I'm-obviously-balding fisherman's hat.

Of course you need to try, because you're such a try-hard you think showing me videos I obviously know I made and insulting my appearance is somehow doing something to me. Keep watching my videos though you conflicted homo who thinks he hates me but actually likes me but can't admit it because he's clinging onto his own dominance in this situation.

You're also one of those intellectual midgets that thinks ugly bastards don't know they're ugly. I know I'm a fat balding dad, so is that all you've got? It's some truly feminised shit for a man to go after another man for his looks. That is literally how girls bully each other in high school. :lol: