UK Tour

Kirst-ehhh

Epic Kirsty
Jan 2, 2007
Glasgow, Scotland
www.myspace.com
Thought I would restart this up!!!

Who's going where!?!?

Well...I live in Glasgow but I'm going to Peterborough, Nottingham and then finally back to Glasgow to see Firewind live ^_^

It is going to be totally amazing :kickass:

Glasgow will be my 7th time seeing Firewind live :oops:

xx Kirsty

Lmao! Wouldn't call myself a superfan! >.< Heh! Just really love Firewind!

Although I am booked in for a Firewind tattoo on Thursday and my hamsters are named after Gus and Apollo. Hmmm.

Getting a wee bit too addicted maybe? :p

xx Kirsty

Haha, So..if all that doesnt class you as a super fan? What does it take to become one? I take it you will be the one in the front row, elbowing people away just to get the best view :kickass:

Haha!!! Aye, OBV :p Front row centre an aw that ;)

Done it when I went to see them in Manchester and then again in Glasgow (and left before Dragonforce even graced the stage).

Shockingly Firewind aren't my favourite band though. They are seconded only to Manowar (don't care what ye say right!!!)

If I were a superfan I'd be at the London show anaw, lol.

Err...

Could anyone who's been to the Nottingham/Peterborough concerts post the setlist up please? I'm seeing them in Glasgow on monday : D

ah shit that sucks! im at london on tues, and i cant wait, booked the next day off work, i plan to have a wicked time! bring on Gus G!:kickass:

Okay not my words but according to a friend (and not in this order) 'Steal Them Blind', 'Insanity', 'Falling To Pieces', 'Till The End Of Time', 'Between Heaven and Hell', 'Brothers Keeper'...and in his words "few more off new album"... lol very vague but u get the idea...

EDIT* SMS update, he also says 'Fire and the Fury', 'I Am The Anger', 'Tyranny' and 'Destination Forever'.

Fucking wicked! if it that is right:p
I thought before i read the edit, "no i am the anger and tyranny?!" was about to cry!!:p
apparently the girl who sings on breaking the silence has been making an appearance!

tara made an appearance at the london dates when they were touring with dragonforce, doubt shes along for the ride this time around..

apparently no 'Ready To Strike' according to my friend, which sucks because its clearly the most AWESOME track on Allegiance..well in my opinion anyways..

well thats a tad gay! ah well! im sure i'll survive! i've been waiting years to bloody see them! somehow i missed them when i saw dragonforce, i saw all that remains and assumed they'd be on afetr...but they wernt...oops!

Woooot =]

Went to Rock City last night and it was great :D

With the added bonus of a Mark Cross drumstick i shant complain :D