Vick conditionally reinstated

amaranth24

Ya Yellow Rat Bastid!!!
Jun 10, 2006
VA
Here's the article from nfl.com:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8117f603&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true

As a former animal control officer (was the base animal warden for 6 months while on active duty), I felt he should have served more time in jail.

I need a job with the NFL, you can committ Federal offenses & felonies and still have a job to come back to and make millions of dollars...must be nice. If anyone of us were asked by his/her employers if we committed the crimes that we were accussed of and then lie to our employers by saying "No", then a month later finally admit to doing those crimes, we would be fired immediately. Sports athlete's get away with so much more than the average person.

The NFL, the only place where a convicted felon can make millions of dollars. I lost a lot of respect for NFL commissioner, Roger Goodell today. IMO, that piece of shit, scum bag, motherfucker Vick should have been banned for life. I need to apply for a job with the NFL, and if I get hired and ever get in trouble and they try to fire me, I'll threaten to sue them since they let convicted felons work for them. Fuck Vick & Goodell!!!!

I won't condone what he did for a second. I don't think the Feds gave a shit about the dogfighting, it was the gambling. Cut Uncle Sam out of potential tax dollars and he gets pissed.

Vick got off too easy with 24 months. Also i don't like his financial situation, i think he should have to lose all his nice little toys and live like one of us to pay back his creditors for his mistakes.

I lived beyond my means, and family and I paid the price. paid $1,000 to get out of our mortgage and sell our house and my 2nd mortgage. Still had more debt beyond that, just wound up filing chapter 7 and starting from scratch again.

I was able to buy a house again in 2008. I keep a tight reign on my expenses and bills. I am slowly building equity and wont make the mistake of using my house like an ATM ever again.