Michael Vick and his amazing dog-fighting ring

I am so sick to fucking death of what a condescending bitch you are. Someone needs to hammer it into your closed up little mind that you aren't as fucking perfect as you think you are.

Oh? So you berate me for being condescending, and yet you make posts like this(below, as well as countless others. Condescension begets condescension. If you don't want me to be so to you then you'd better start being a little less to me.

Typical Susperia making assumptions. I actually like cats and dogs equally (I have two dogs and six cats), but hey a lot of the people on this board prefer cats, therefore that same must apply to me, right? I would feel the same way about the Mike Vick case is he had killing dogs, cats, polar bears, wombats, sloths, alligators, puffins or really any other animal. but that really doesn't matter here. Now if we're done accusing me of nor caring about the dogs because more people on the UM Forums prefer cats, we can move on.

I hope you realize that there's more than one coach. So saying "either the coach or someone involved in the team" is a pretty vague statement. Which means you have no idea what you are talking about. Not only that but a coach is powerless in this whole process. Imo, if the goddamn owner is trying to get all his money back from the guy, and has stated numerous times that they are looking towards the future of the franchise, then I highly doubt they want Vick back.

I'm sorry I do not know the inner workings of the NFL. To me coach sounded pretty high up. I apologize.

I'm sorry I do not know the inner workings of the NFL. To me coach sounded pretty high up. I apologize.

Regardless though, all you provided was hearsay. I still don't understand what you were trying to do with that bit of false information.

The coach means jack shit if the league decides to suspend him, which is what they originall announced.

Pretty much.

Oh? So you berate me for being condescending, and yet you make posts like this(below, as well as countless others. Condescension begets condescension. If you don't want me to be so to you then you'd better start being a little less to me.

How exactly is calling you on one of your baseless assumptions condescending?

You made an assumption about me and I called you on it. That's not exactly the same as your never ending "I'm better than you because ___" nonsense.

I would feel the same way about the Mike Vick case is he had killing dogs, cats, polar bears, wombats, sloths, alligators, puffins or really any other animal.
Somehow I doubt sloth fighting would be terribly popular

At least he's bright enough to not get excited about something as moronic as grown men running around a field after a leather ball.
How do you know he doesn't like soccer?

How did I lie? Because I left out the fact our relationship wasn't perfect? ----Why would I have to include that? Fucking no relationship is perfect (once you leave the honeymoon phase... Up till then it's just dreamy.)

Also, you want me to explain to everyone on the board what we're going through right now, to expose the most personal part of my life onto this fucking messageboard? I don't fucking think so. Nothing I said was a lie. I just left out the fact we're thinking of breaking up BECAUSE I WANT A BABY AND HE DOESN'T. WHAT DOES THAT EVEN HAVE TO DO WITH HOW HE TREATS ME OR MY BODY OR ANYTHING HERE? IT'S MY LIFE AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME I SHOULD TELL THE PEOPLE HERE.

Also, you have a twisted vision of Sean in your mind. All you remember are the bad things I tell you about him when I'm upset. I would rarely tell you the good things he'd do because I know you don't care. Or i'd be told to shut up you don't want to hear about it, or you'd just say "gay" so it wasn't worth it.

Thank you for being there for me for all the times i've come to you in the past to vent over him, but believe me when I say it is NOT the whole picture.

Now shut up about my personal life. And stop calling me a liar because I damn well am not.

Yeah...hearsay. Where did you hear it? Who said it? What exactly did that person say? Unless you can specifically pick out who what where and when then it's hearsay.

I ALREADY FUCKING SAID ON NPR (NATIONAL PUBLIC RADIO IN CASE YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO KNOW) INTERVIEWED HIM DIRECTLY ON THEIR MORNING/EVENING NEWS PROGRAM WHILE COVERING THE VICK ISSUE AND CALLED THE DUDE THE FUCKING COACH OKAY??!

I didn't lie Matt, nor have I, at least not since I've progressed past adolescence. (i.e. since I was little).

Also, I said to you Sean "dumped" me because I was too upset at the time at what was happening and that's how I felt at that moment. I was also being a drama queen and believe I had a right to---- When you're breaking up with your lover/best friend of 4 years it's beyond painful and drama does ensue. Since then we decided to still think about it, although we both kind of know we'll have to break it off eventually because I want a baby... If you ever get in a relationship and then your lover thinks you should probably break it off, you'll know how it feels. And know how complicated and unexplainable it can be at times. Until then, you can continue feeling superior to me.

And we've totally already had this discussion in private like a week ago so I'm just going to stop and hope you get it this time.

I didn't lie Matt, nor have I, at least not since I've progressed past adolescence. (i.e. since I was little).

Also, I said to you Sean "dumped" me because I was too upset at the time at what was happening and that's how I felt at that moment. I was also being a drama queen and believe I had a right to---- When you're breaking up with your lover/best friend of 4 years it's beyond painful and drama does ensue. Since then we decided to still think about it, although we both kind of know we'll have to break it off eventually because I want a baby... If you ever get in a relationship and then your lover thinks you should probably break it off, you'll know how it feels. And know how complicated and unexplainable it can be at times. Until then, you can continue feeling superior to me.

And we've totally already had this discussion in private like a week ago so I'm just going to stop and hope you get it this time.

Even though you hate me, I do feel sorry for you. Breaking up from a long term relationship is horrible.