Michael Vick and his amazing dog-fighting ring

Ziltoid.jpg

I want a cup of your planet's finest coffee. BLACK.

I know dogfighting is bad and all, but lets be cereal here. If he had just killed somebody things would be very different.

lets face it, if it had been you or me, we be sent to sing-sing for 20 years. this is a blatant case of celebrities getting a slap on the wrist.

also, vick's a rat now. he made a deal with prosecutors to give them info on other dogfighting rings. fucking rodent

lets face it, if it had been you or me, we be sent to sing-sing for 20 years. this is a blatant case of celebrities getting a slap on the wrist.

also, vick's a rat now. he made a deal with prosecutors to give them info on other dogfighting rings. fucking rodent
I don't know about this. As far as I know, the max sentence is six years. This is his first crime and he pled guilty. Seems reasonable.

I never understood football. There's too many people playing in it so there's really not enough time to decide who you like to root for. Also, there's too many football teams, and the games last too long. Sounds very weird, I know.

Actually the maximum penalty for dogfighting is something like five years.