w:o:a 2003 - if this is armageddon, then who the hell are you?

Rahvin, what do you think about The Communards and Bronski Beat? :p I'm just listening to their compilation actually wich is called The very best of Jimmy Sommerville, Bronski Beat and The Communards.

Very 80's, reminds me of my teenage years and those dazzling disconights ;).

Sure if you liked them. Same guys played in both bands. They had very open gay message in some of their tunes.

It would be cheesy if you mean gay-disco-cheesy-like :p.

yeah, that's pretty much what i mean. ;) and i'm all for the sort of explicit gay messages you could find in songs in the '80s. some are - contrarily to public opinion and the trend of those years - very neat and sober. are you familiar with a new order song called 1963?

isn't a gazebo something like a freestanding, roofed and usually open-sided structure providing a shady resting place???
and for sure rahvin, you don't want to "eat" a canopy...or you'll need a lot of ketchup and mustard with it :p

fathervic (hoping that canopy never appears in Pictionary)

rahvin said:
deal! i like mustard! :loco:

... haven't you and i been through this "i like mustard" thing once before? :err: am i déja-vuing?

I'm quite sure we have...i've been deja-vuing for half of my life and i'm becoming to believe in the theory of the cyclic time...you know, time going on a bike :p

oh, and then, if we skip ketchup, i'll help you with that canopy and tons of mustard... :Spin:

fv

rahvin said:
:wave: lamia, i'll never forget the first time we met we were one small step from discussing spinoza. ;)

Do you mean one small step or a giant leap?! :loco:

It was really nice meeting all of you at W:O:A. I got my pictures developed today, they include a couple of really cute shots of you, Noga, Stu and Alyona. :Spin:

Oh, and Stu: both me and my boyfriend really like your band!! And this is not just a meaningless compliment. You rock! :headbang:

And Lolita: Oh, this is ironic. I recognized your camp from the picture. Ours was just 50 meters away, and we stopped by to talk to you a number of times. Do you know Toni? I believe he's a friend of yours, and he lived in our camp. It's funny we didn't meet each other... :(

Anyway, Wacken was great! :Spin::Spin::Spin: (No, wait, it was purely hell. But I liked it!!:D )

-Lamia

Reactions: veil the sky
rahvin said:
:wave: hey dear!
i don't believe in the possibility of "cute" shots of me, but for the sake of so many dead philosophers i'll give you the benefit of doubt. :)

well hi there! :wave:

oh, you better believe they were cute. If I had a scanner I could prove it to the universe. :heh: :p

How was your flight home? It wasn't until today that I arrived home. The drive back took almost 2 days, and after that I stayed a couple of days at my mom's. My boyfriend's on a sailing trip now, but as soon as he gets back home I'll guide him to the deep and dark yet enticing secrets of UM. :D

-Lamia

Welcome back Nogie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lamia said:
And Lolita: Oh, this is ironic. I recognized your camp from the picture. Ours was just 50 meters away, and we stopped by to talk to you a number of times. Do you know Toni? I believe he's a friend of yours, and he lived in our camp. It's funny we didn't meet each other... :(

Damn! How could have I known that you were there Lamia... I believe I haven't ever seen your pic... :cry:
I know Toni of couse, he's our club's ex president and a really nice guy ;).

Such a shame we didn't talk, I guess I just sticked with my old pals all the time :/

But next time we will surely meet :).

BTW, do you have pictures of you and your camp?

To everyone interested, some more Wacken pictures:
http://www.777-team.org/Menot/Festarit/Wacken-2003/poltsi.html

I'll add some pics to picture thread asap too if you care to take a look at :p.

Nogie, you're back!! :hotjump: If only I had the goddamn scanner I could send my pics here to show the world just how cute you can be! :Spin:

And Lolita: I've never sent a picture of me on the Internet, so no wonder you didn't recognize me. But I've seen pics of you and I should've recognized you! :( Do you remember the two big Finnish flags in the front parts of the area C? The other one was yours and the other one ours. So I think we saw each other without knowing it. ;)

rahvin said:
reading nogie's post is like reliving it all again. o_O

My thoughts exactly! :loco:

-Lamia

Lamia, of couse I instantly knew what you meant, I visited your camp a couple of times too :(.
Talked to Toni and stuff... But I was very very drunk :D.

@Nogie, I never visited close to the showers area :(

Damn I was unfortunate to have walked by and missed all of you nice people :cry:.