w:o:a 2003 - if this is armageddon, then who the hell are you?

Nogie said:
and isnt it supposed to be easier for guys to get naked around each other or something? :p

not sure what kind of guys are you referring to. :p
sure it isn't for me though...

hey do you guys still have the wristband on your wrist? :p

i gave mine to alyona about thirty seconds after we left the festival. :) i'm totally uncapable of developing feelings for specific objects, sorry. ;)

I took a shower every day except for Tuesday. The water was boiling hot imo! :err: Only Saturday it was cool enough to tolerate. Oh well, I'm a Finn. :D

I still have the wristband, too. Not for nostalgia reasons, but simply because it hasn't yet crossed my mind to take it off.

...umm, I'm still not taking it off. :oops:

-Lamia

About my personal hygiene in Wacken if someone is interested? :lol:

I sponge/towel washed myself with cleaning wipes every day, sometimes twice :oops:. Unfortunately I couldn't wash my hair using that method so my hair was pretty filthy on Sunday... Wearing a hat often and combing hair every two hours took off some the dust luckily.

Lolita Vampiriá said:
About my personal hygiene in Wacken if someone is interested? :lol:

I sponge/towel washed myself with cleaning wipes every day, sometimes twice :oops:. Unfortunately I couldn't wash my hair using that method so my hair was pretty filthy on Sunday... Wearing a hat often and combing hair every two hours took off some the dust luckily.

You dirty dirty girl... I like that! :D

Nogie said:
I considered not taking a shower but I just couldnt handle the heat anymore... You would expect me to handle it coming from Israel and all..... heh i suck. :(

Hey Arch, don't you like clean girls? :p :p

Yeah, I like clean girls too. I like them dirty minded girls! Grrrrrr! :hotjump:

I'm going to start collecting my own blood, so when ever I have a cut or a bloody nose I'll drai it int a container and use it for... somehting (maybe a prank in school?)

Yep, Steve. You got it right :lol:.

kuva13.jpg