Website update...

Silkie

twillight child
Sep 27, 2001
Border Of Reality
The new offical website, there is still a lot to do, but at least there is something up for a start.
If you have a Lefay fan site, let me know your URL! :)

jep :)

die seite von metalprincess ist wirklich suppi!!!
eigentlich hätte sie den titel 'offiziell' verdient. wer entscheidet das überhaupt, was sich "offiziell" nennen darf und was nicht?

Originally posted by Silkie
The new offical website, there is still a lot to do, but at least there is something up for a start.
If you have a Lefay fan site, let me know your URL! :)

sag mal...., für deine seite braucht man ja ne lupe, alles so klein und zusammengepfercht....

Originally posted by fred_vom_jupiter
jep :)

die seite von metalprincess ist wirklich suppi!!!
eigentlich hätte sie den titel 'offiziell' verdient. wer entscheidet das überhaupt, was sich "offiziell" nennen darf und was nicht?

sag mal...., für deine seite braucht man ja ne lupe, alles so klein und zusammengepfercht....

Erstens ist das die Entscheidung der Band von der ich die Zusage hab und zweitens ist es Ansichts- und Geschmackssache, wie gesagt meine Seite ist im Aufbau... und die Schrift hält sich im Normalbereich!

well I guess this computer deletes the cookie soon he jumps from one site to the next.

Oh HELL yeah, I listen to the show too.

Robin I send Mark a message about your prob.

PLEASE, HOW I DO TO MODIFY MY AVATAR??:confused: :confused: :cry:
I´D LIKE TO INSERT A NEW IMAGE IN MY POSTINGS
PLEASE, I HOPE AN ANSWER.
B000025AJ3.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Go to profile, edit option, click "change avatar", Upload your avatar from your computer and make sure that use custom avatar is on yes marked. When you upload your avatar usually the yes is not marked anymore, so click it first before submit modification. Oh, and make sure your avatar had the allowed size.

Yeah I do remember.
Well, best is to delete the cookie if probs are there. I delete all cookie end of the day anyway. I have to log in every day new, but I do not have any probs.