Weeeee! I made it too google video! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

Raistlin Majere said:
dont lie yo venezualito. you have short hair now:p

and get rid of those fingernails and stop trying to be alexi:p

Shhhhh don't tell the noobs!

-Gavin- said:
Why on earth would you want to do that?

Damn right Gav, well here's the thing, my friend (the bass player on there) was sick and tired of how I never ever learned a solo exactly like it was played on a record, I always improvised on all my solos. So he challenged me to learn "X" correctly note for note and make it sound like Hide (X Japan's guitar player) so I did, and pwned him.

But yeah, other than that, there's no point.

Wings of a dream said:
Shhhhh don't tell the noobs!

Damn right Gav, well here's the thing, my friend (the bass player on there) was sick and tired of how I never ever learned a solo exactly like it was played on a record, I always improvised on all my solos. So he challenged me to learn "X" correctly note for note and make it sound like Hide (X Japan's guitar player) so I did, and pwned him.

But yeah, other than that, there's no point.

I meant get that guitar tone, it's mingin' hahaha.

the only nice part of the playing was the solo, you could have cut out the whole first 3 minutes of the song and started at the solo lol... the bass player was playing more during that first part of the song than you were. and man do strats sound bad lol

SILENT(_)SCREAM said:
dont, he meant its shit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck that shit! I liked how I understood it first better.

Elysian893 said:
and man do strats sound bad lol

Alright sorry Mr. I'm-making-the-most-unique-guitar-in-the-world, not to start an argument here, but Strats are good guitars! and can easily compete against any other guitar you have in mind.