Weeeee! I made it too google video! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

Raistlin Majere said:
well at least he wasnt a snob as malmsteen
don't be a fangirl, defne, although mikael åkerlfeldt is a decent lead player and a very good rhythm player, there are lots of guitarists better than him :p

Wings of a dream said:
Fuck that shit! I liked how I understood it first better.

Alright sorry Mr. I'm-making-the-most-unique-guitar-in-the-world, not to start an argument here, but Strats are good guitars! and can easily compete against any other guitar you have in mind.
strats have their place, but when its got 3 single coils, its place isn't in metal. you're video further proves this.

Raistlin Majere said:
well at least he wasnt a snob as malmsteen

ill be the first one to admitt yngwie is a fat fucking slob with his head up his ass, but i still like his guitar work. I mean he kinda founded the whole neo classical metal fusion thing. Great techincal skills also. He is easily in my top 5 favorite guitarists.

strats have their place, but when its got 3 single coils, its place isn't in metal. you're video further proves this.

I agree, if you what any kinda metal tone you need like a million effects. And if you are looking to play chords forget it. A strat makes chords sound like nails on a chalkboard.

Metal players are best off with humbuckers. They sound great while doing any kind of style.

or you can have two humbuckers and a single coil like me and lay down even more pwnage:kickass: