Welcome, if you\'re new or returned, post here!

Did you find out about Lefay through this forum? Very cool if you did. :cool:
Lefay realy need to be dicoverd, can´t understand how a great band like Lefay can be so small after so many great releases! :s

Originally posted by Primoris
Did you find out about Lefay through this forum? Very cool if you did. :cool:
Lefay realy need to be dicoverd, can´t understand how a great band like Lefay can be so small after so many great releases! :s

I did hear about them here. Someone said they were in the same musical vein as Iced Earth and Nevermore so I had to listen.:D

Originally posted by Cennty
Hey Silkie,

nice forum you have here. congrats! first time i browsed here. Nice page, good job! :headbang:

Greetings,
Kerstin
:loco:

Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy Kerstin,

hellcome on board :D
Nice to see ya here!!! :headbang:

Hello Hello, yes here i am and i'll try to check this forum now more often. :)
when i moved i'll have enough time to chat and eat and get fat :) and wait for the baby.

rock and roll..........

Well, seems you don't have to pay visits toooo frequently, this forum's a little tiny bit slower ;) ;) What the he- fuck I mean ( it's too warm in here, stop helling around damn!!!! :mad: ) - come around as often as possible :)

Wish I could check in more often, but my visits to UM are a bit limited atm, and then I don't just wanna post in the NP thread or so (which is mostly the only one which was posted in since my last visit) and I also have problems thinking of interesting threads right now... AND discussions.. :(