Welcome to the official HEX forum!!!

Whoa, wasn't expecting something like this! Thank you, and I believe you have a private message ;)
headbang.gif

Originally posted by Hydraleader
hey bob, i don't think i can record on the 22nd. i have a band competition. it sucks, but it's an obligation. we'll have to re-schedule. sorry.

No worries, man. We'll have to wait until I get back in April, though.

Originally posted by rgbeach
No worries, man. We'll have to wait until I get back in April, though.

i understand. that alright with me. i hope you have fun. i shall see you when you return. until then i bid you farewell and adieu.

so anyway, how many Hex fans do we have in the crowd tonight. seems like when i came on and started chatting, everyone else stopped. hm.........
come on, let's start a chant. Hex...Hex...Hex...Hex...Hex...

JOIN IN!!!

i admit, i'm a loser.

oh, and word from the street, Bob, you have like 2 new fans from passing out demos, but not much happening. I'm gonna move on to Oak Lawn, see what kind of response i can get from out there. the people here at shepard listen to all rap. there are 15 metalheads in a school of 1600. pathetic. so all of them have heard you, like it. would like to hear more. well, back to promoting. later.

Hydraleader said:
well then, i feel weird posting now, because everytime i post, no one says anything in that forum ever again. someone help me out here.

Hey dude, don't feel bad. I think you are the only "regular" on our forum - thanks for that! Not many people know of us yet. Hopefully that will change when we release our CD. We are getting very close with that, by the way.

Hey, I got your emails, and replied to one of them. Check your private messages on this forum.

I heard that your concert was awesome last night - great job, man!

well, should these stupid school computers not have security, yesterday i would have told you that it does count, but they "found me" on this shit, and i was forced to leave, but it does count. when bob becomes famous, i will be the original HEX super fan. mrhahahahahahaha

opacity said:
btw, the HEX logo and font look awsome! we should go to a copy-shop or print-shop and make a t-shirt! :headbang:

awesome idea!!!!!! i'd get one, i bet some of my friends would. good advertising idea!!!! we should do it bob. there's a shirt shop in worth i think. i know of one in oak lawn too!!! nice, opacity

Hydraleader said:
awesome idea!!!!!! i'd get one, i bet some of my friends would. good advertising idea!!!! we should do it bob. there's a shirt shop in worth i think. i know of one in oak lawn too!!! nice, opacity

This is a great idea! I'll start looking into it. And, will post a message once we've got some HEX merchandise!!!

Bob

i do believe we should get those shirts. my shirt would be black though, to match the rest of my attire. and it is so hot in this classroom right now. i am baking like a thanksgiving turkey right now. oh well.:hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:

bob, i would like to thank you on behalf of hydra for producing our demo thus far. aaron and orville were beyond impressed with your equipment and the whole house. we all look forward to future colaborations. i shall pick up the copy today around 7. the hydra revolution has begun.

Hydraleader said:

bob, i would like to thank you on behalf of hydra for producing our demo thus far. aaron and orville were beyond impressed with your equipment and the whole house. we all look forward to future colaborations. i shall pick up the copy today around 7. the hydra revolution has begun.

My pleasure dude! You guys did a great job.

BTW, I included the 2 drum-only tracks after the 2 drums-and-music tracks on the CD that you picked up today.