What are you into these days?

erishkigal said:
Hey heyy!
Yeah, I havn't really come accross many Novembre fans at all. Which comes to no suprise. There are a few though.

Palmy aye. Have never been there, but my friend did and I might go see her soon so should be good to look around there and stuff.

Where are you yourself from? I used to live just out of Auckland moved to palmy this year. Oh and another thing, just how did you order Novembre (I mean like what website what was the total price including packaging etc), Thanks.

Oh yeah and I haven't got the New Dead Old Tree yet, but I have been looking for it for a while now, also with their ep the Blossom.

Im from just outside of auckland too. (...)
I went to the real groovy store and imported Classica through them. That cost exactly $42. Which is pretty dare,,, but then again its like my favorite cd so yeah.

www.realgroovy.co.nz << go there,,, they won't charge you for shipping.

ORRRR, My cousin was down in Palmy a while ago and found some store where he picked me up a Burzum Vinyl. I dont know where it is or what its called but sounds like a pretty good bet too.

The rest I just got off ebay. Dont remember how much, av I guess, Around 30.

erishkigal said:
Im from just outside of auckland too. (...)
I went to the real groovy store and imported Classica through them. That cost exactly $42. Which is pretty dare,,, but then again its like my favorite cd so yeah.

www.realgroovy.co.nz << go there,,, they won't charge you for shipping.

ORRRR, My cousin was down in Palmy a while ago and found some store where he picked me up a Burzum Vinyl. I dont know where it is or what its called but sounds like a pretty good bet too.

The rest I just got off ebay. Dont remember how much, av I guess, Around 30.

He probally went to Mango music, I imported Comsic Genesis by Vintersorg their and it was 39.95 so I guess I'll do the same for Novembre. Um and I have a real groovy membership so I'll probally do that.

(Do you know where Orewa or Whangaparoaoa is?)

Thanks for the tips.

Yeah mate, My dad used to live over that way and I got a few mates at Red Beach and shit.
I'm from Helensville. HLV Yo! Represent! ha. anyway,,,
yeah thats maybe where he went. Anyway,, good luck getting classica. But even beter luck getting the others as apart from Dreams D'Azure,,, that is the easiest to get. :)

erishkigal said:
Yeah mate, My dad used to live over that way and I got a few mates at Red Beach and shit.
yeah thats maybe where he went. Anyway,, good luck getting classica. But even beter luck getting the others as apart from Dreams D'Azure,,, that is the easiest to get. :)

Wow small world!!! but anyways sorry to get off topic guys.

I listened to 'Orchid' of Opeth well 3 times yesterday... I adore that record :worship: total devotion!

I've just received the following stuff from a couple of penpals - luv ya, guyz... many many tks

DREDG - both El cielo & Catch without arms - my 1st time with Dredg
OPETH - Ghost Reveries - with lot of Italian prog influences in it
ANTIMATTER - Planetary Confinement
DANNY CAVANAGH - A place to be

but I've listened only the first 2 so far :erk: , 'coz I didnt' have so much spare time and too many fuckin' problems.

@ at *Jester* - do you have the full-lenght album of Mar De Grises? Is it worth buying?

I've been listening a lot to the new Dissection songs... I love them! I am totally psyched with Starless Aeon. I can't get enough of it, the songs have grown in me to such an extent where I am trying to figure in which place of my top 5 to stick dissection!

yeah, those dissection songs arent that bad, the only thing is that they doesnt sound dissection at all :) if they were done 10 years ago they would be even better

Yes, there's a huge difference from the "old dissection" to the new. I miss the folk moments a lot and I love their new sound, but we've only got 2 new songs for promotion so it's useless to rant about how their new sound is like, but it's not that harder to guess...I hope they get a decent contract soon, cuz I want to buy this album :)

I am very thankful to nordveit to still keep in the business after being in jail for 6 years

Deviant - Larvaeon
Decapitated - The Negation
Vile - The New Age Of Chaos
Bolt Thrower - War Master
Throwdown - Haymaker
Swallow The Sun - new one...

erishkigal said:

Just found Classica in real groovy Auckland! So glad man haha, it was 42.00 imported but I got 20 off cause of my membership. YESSSSSSSS!