What are you listening to?

Nice. I'm still on an Enslaved kick, myself, though I'm finally coming back to Barren Earth again as I'm doing a year-end recap thing.

Also been listening to the newest Daylight Dies a lot. Really like the writing on it and think it's a great release for them. Think a couple tracks have a touch too much analog delay/reverb, but the performances are great and they seem to have grown and added a bit more edge this time around.

Also, cold and wet by So Cal standards so I'm listening to Agalloch. Closest thing to winter I get around here.

Reactions: Brell
didn-t see it for sure, maybe heard song,
i dindt heard rammstin in while and this morning i was searching for forbiden video of them, and after that i was playing their list from youtube :) now i little switched to offspring

The Ocean - Heliocentric (still my favorite album of theirs, although they're all good).

A pretty good Norwegian band. Ice Dale from Enslaved plays the guitar.
Thanks for the link! Never checked them out before (possibly for my dislike of all-male bands using "female" band names... :p ) but they do sound good. Wasn't aware that Ice Dale is in the band - a definite plus also on the visual side.

Barren Earth - because Tuonelan reminded me ;)

Thanks for the link! Never checked them out before (possibly for my dislike of all-male bands using "female" band names... :p ) but they do sound good. Wasn't aware that Ice Dale is in the band - a definite plus also on the visual side.

Never mind the visual side - the singer looks weird. But they are pretty good, actually, and I've been liking them for several years now.
The beauties of listening to independent radio - you get to hear stuff the other radio stations have never heard of :lol:

The Devil - Devil & Mankind

Perfection! No words can describe this music. The biggest surprise and definitely the best album released this year (at least for me).

^ Depeche Mode is coming to Sofia in May, right?

Anyway, after attending a little thrash fest held not so far away from this greyness I call hometown, I've been little inspired to listen to some old school ex-Yu thrash metal... Curiously, I've never really liked thrash much, but this is sweet.

Also, playing a bit of Death. Figure it's appropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, these are too.
30 euro tickets are sold out, so there are tickets for 40 euros, 60 euros (fan pit) and 100 (VIP). These are just rough numbers though, but you get the picture.