Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Drummer

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Combo (E.g Vocalist and Guitarist)

Votes: 29 34.1%
  • Other (E.g. Keyboards, Piano)

Votes: 5 5.9%

• Total voters
Vocals, bass, guitar. Vocal wise, i didnt discover i could actually sing "good" until 2 summers ago. for guitar, ive been playing for about 2 years....But whats really sad is that im probably the best guitarist of my age in my town...every body just looooves emo and punk here....so no surprise they all just play easy stuff. Bass wise, it was my starting instrument, but i never got serious about it just until 3 years ago, i got pretty good at it, i can play fast and well.

I used to busk on the streets with my guitar for about a year, while still at school. Loads of fun indeed, but now im amazed by how i could have done that considering that I play like a horse. oops. haven't put much effort in playing or singing after Ive moved out and went to uni tho...

Been singing since I was 2 years old, so 29 years. In other words, metal had nothing to do with it - I just like singing, period. Taught myself to dabble on the piano a bit and when I was younger I learned a little of the coronet, clarinet and flute, but can't play them now. Want to learn to play guitar and bass and would learn to do drums, but I cannot since I have tendonitis in my upper arms.

Of course I am, but this needs a lot of forethought to properly arrange it, e.g. the equipment uaed for recording, etc.
I actually plan to invest in a new PC including recording periphery frot my "low end" - I have the crazy ambition to record Bach's cello suites in their entirety on bass. I have been studying them on my own for quite some time now...

So what do you think? - any experiences already?

Well I have recorded a lot of stuff on my computer but I mind you - it's not pro quality! But I'm getting better at this throughout the years... I don't think I can help you with the Bach's cello suites but I you got ideas of your own which could include guitar and/or vocals, go ahead! I myself am writing a very strange and experimental material lately, which is new to me because I've always played something at least partially connected with metal... If you're interested, I can send you some mp3's as soon as I'm done with them. Normally I play bass on them but my bass lines are... well simply ordinary and I think having somebody who can actually PLAY bass on them would definitly be interesting...

Guitarist. I sing sometimes (was actually in an a capella group in college), but prefer playing the axe. I'm becoming influenced by Opeth, but my main influences were Eddie Van Halen, in terms of wanting to play guitar. Iron Maiden, in riff structure and whatnot.... and then I just sort of did my own thing. If it sounds like someone else, it's not really intentional.

One of my songs (though not my usual thing, actually...this is way heavier than what i usually write): http://www.myspace.com/beyondentropy

Piano, Clarinet, Guitar, Sax.

Metal didn't influence me at all when I first started- obviously, listening to a lot of metal now, its undeniably an influence.

I shred on Metal axes like Ibanez RG 370 DX and Fender Stratocaster (made in mexico),styles include fucking death, thrash, black, classical and (pentatonic scales with full distortion when Im drunk).