What are your 10 favorite record labels?

I never thought about it, heres a few I like: Osmose, Metalblade, Sanctuary, Nuclear Blast, Combat, and Relapse

NOISE, I don't care if they don't fucking exist anymore.

Barbarian Wrath is fantastic in my book.
Witches Brew is dandy.
Iron Pegasus is nifty.
Sentinel Steel is fit in a pinch.
Iron Glory is fabulous.
Norma Evangelicum Diaboli is tubular.
Southern Lord is thrifty.

I can't think of any more shitty adjectives right now.

$10 a forum no doubt

Misanthropy was marvelous in it's heyday. Norma Evangelium Diaboli is interesting and unique as well. I'm not much for picking a favorite label. Alot of shitty labels put out quality acts almost by accident (Summoning on Napalm, The Chasm on Wicked World)

Moribund
Drakkar
Barbarian Wrath
Inch Productions
Earache (including Wicked World and Elisist)
Century Media (including Olympic)
Metal Blade
No Colours
Vinland Winds
Listenable Records

They've co-released some Arghoslent and Grand Belial's Key in the States if I'm not mistaken, as well as Leviathan.

Correction, they reissued the Grand Belial's Key albums, and also released the Wind Of The Black Mountains albums.

Also Serpens Aeon, Summon, Thy Infernal, Judas Iscariot, Draugar, Darkness Enshroud, Bloot Ritual and Birkenau.

Dodens Grav said:
Correction, they reissued the Grand Belial's Key albums, and also released the Wind Of The Black Mountains albums.

Also Serpens Aeon, Summon, Thy Infernal, Judas Iscariot, Draugar, Darkness Enshroud, Bloot Ritual and Birkenau.
As far as I know, Arghoslent albums are released by Moribund in the US, and Drakkar in Europe. The same goes for GBK, I believe. That alone would be enough to make it a kick ass label. Not to mention the other cool bands that are on the label.

Hahahaha.....10?

I don't really follow record labels unless they have a ton of bands I listen to.......

The End Records
Inside Out Music