What "metal/hard rock/etc.." video shows do you watch?

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
I live in the United States and the only "hard rock/metal" video shows I watch are VH1'S "Forever Wild", MTV2'S "MTV2 ROCK", and just recently MUCH MUSIC'S "LOUD". I would like to see the return of a "HEADBANGER'S BALL" or even VH1'S "ROCK SHOW". I would anxiously await Saturday nights as a teenager to see "HEADBANGER'S BALL" to see what was new in "Metal". The "ROCK SHOW" was alright with Scott Ian hosting and Sebastian Bach hosts "Forever Wild" but this show doesn't show complete videos and cuts them short. MUCH MUSIC'S "LOUD" seems the best so far. I saw a Grip Inc. video that I didn't know existed, Black Sabbath's "Zero The Hero", and a video by Mortiis (is this guy a troll or elf or what?)along with System Of A Down, Obliveon, Judas Priest and others. I e-mailed the "ROCK SHOW" numerous time requesting NEVERMORE, but to no avail. Can anyone suggest other video shows, or elaborate on others around the world? CHEERS

HA HA HA!!!! Mortiis!!!! The man is a troll. He was too "trollish" for Emperor I guess. He reminds me of the witch which confronts Tom Cruise in the swamp in the beginning half of Legend.

Hahah...music video shows in the US. Its a joke. I stick to downloading music videos on my computer. Screw VH1, MTV1, MTV2, MTVx, and all the other stations as far as I'm concerned. Maybe I'll start watching 'em the day I see videos like "What Tomorrow Knows" by Nevermore or "No Love Lost" by Carcass. Until then I'm not impressed.

Originally posted by DNR
Hahah...music video shows in the US. Its a joke. I stick to downloading music videos on my computer. Screw VH1, MTV1, MTV2, MTVx, and all the other stations as far as I'm concerned. Maybe I'll start watching 'em the day I see videos like "What Tomorrow Knows" by Nevermore or "No Love Lost" by Carcass. Until then I'm not impressed.

Actually i've seen Carcass a few times on Loud...and No Love Lost was one I've seen. i've seen Nevermore on it once, Believe in Nothing, from my experience Loud can show some really good stuff and next week show some really shitty stuff, at least I think so, I hardly ever catch it anymore though

but I've seen Nevermore, Death, Anathema, Carcass, Blind Guardian, My Dying Bride, and a lot more good bands that i can't remember for some reason..mental block