What records do you think need a proper reissue? SOUND OFF!

Scanner - Hyper Trace
Cancer - Death Shall Rise
Lord Belial - Enter the Moonlight Gate
Maxx Warrior - Maxx Warrior
Pyrexia - Sermons of Mockery

The Cancer might be neat, surprised that has not popped up in a reissue already.
As for the Maxx Warrior I tried but no one of the band is interested except the guitarist who did not go on to do anything else... And well I'll let it go with that. But I talked to CJ and he said it will never happen which seems pretty dumb considering that reunion show a year ago would have moved a lot.

put me in contact with them. I would do all of them again. great albums.

Will do my best! Just sent an e-mail to SKYCLAD where Graeme English and Steve Ramsey play these days. It was Steve who told me last year that he'd definitely consider doing it if an interested party got in touch. Fingers crossed this pans out the way I hope and want hehe :D

In no particular order:

Wrathchild America - Climbin' The Walls and 3-D (I own these but, they could stand a re-release for others and possibly beefing up the mix a bit)
Outrage (Japan) - Anything almost since none of their albums ever got a US release. Great Thrash, bunch of songs on YT to listen to. (Again, I own almost everything by these guys but, I think the US Thrash scene would like these guys if they were exposed to it)
DBC - They re-released their albums on their own and are still available. Most people don't seem to know this because those albums are only available (at a decent price) on their website. They could probably stand to get a distro deal with someone *cough*
Rigor Mortis - Same deal as DBC, except their website has been down for ages! Don't know if they actually have any copies available of the s/t and Freaks, would be nice to get them though since I missed them *kicks self*
Lawshed - Let Us Not Talk Falsely
Reverend - Any/all
Sanctuary - I know these were released not too long ago but, from what I understand it wasn't exactly a great release. Then again, Century Media may have plans for them since they were signed for a new album deal.

That's all I have for now and most of it probably isn't feasible :p Oh and that Raped Ape topic reminded me, yes please :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Scanner - Hyper Trace
Cancer - Death Shall Rise
Lord Belial - Enter the Moonlight Gate
Maxx Warrior - Maxx Warrior
Pyrexia - Sermons of Mockery

YES!! I haven hunting for Cancer guys but no luck. I really would love to do all three.

PYREXIA I messaged and they wrote me back basically wanted me to dip into what would become a bidding war for it. I love the album but not something to lose my ass over. But I do know they are working on something because this year is 20th anniversary. :)

In no particular order:

Wrathchild America - Climbin' The Walls and 3-D (I own these but, they could stand a re-release for others and possibly beefing up the mix a bit)
Outrage (Japan) - Anything almost since none of their albums ever got a US release. Great Thrash, bunch of songs on YT to listen to. (Again, I own almost everything by these guys but, I think the US Thrash scene would like these guys if they were exposed to it)
DBC - They re-released their albums on their own and are still available. Most people don't seem to know this because those albums are only available (at a decent price) on their website. They could probably stand to get a distro deal with someone *cough*
Rigor Mortis - Same deal as DBC, except their website has been down for ages! Don't know if they actually have any copies available of the s/t and Freaks, would be nice to get them though since I missed them *kicks self*
Lawshed - Let Us Not Talk Falsely
Reverend - Any/all
Sanctuary - I know these were released not too long ago but, from what I understand it wasn't exactly a great release. Then again, Century Media may have plans for them since they were signed for a new album deal.

That's all I have for now and most of it probably isn't feasible :p Oh and that Raped Ape topic reminded me, yes please :)

Raped Ape will be out next year. ;)

It's funny all these posts remind me who else I have chatted with and was turned down or blown off. RIGOR MORTIS blew me off and I reached out to REVEREND's Brian Korban but heard nothing back. REVEREND albums would be amazing. I love them.

From a good source SONY wants way too much to license the Sanctuary albums currently. The UK set wasn't terrible but not great.

WRATHCHILD ctw was done by wounded bird but is gone again.

I have heard Outrage but my luck with language barrier and Japan hasn't worked out yet. Tried to get a few ANTHEM albums and DEAD END with no luck. But Outrage would be pretty sweet score!

Excellent about Raped Ape :D

Not really surprised about Rigor Mortis, sucks but what can you do? Well, at least you haven't gotten a NO from Brian, so there may be some hope.
*sigh* I have such a love/hate relationship with SONY heh, maybe we'll get some proper releases of those albums eventually. I passed on the UK double release.

A couple of the guys in Outrage actually have pretty decent English skills :p Yoshihiro Yasui and Shinya Tange I think it is. Problem is half of their discography is on Polydor/Universal and the other half Victor Ent. Probably not a very realistic deal to be able to bring that stuff over hah.

Kind of surprised about the Dead End not happening, since Metal Blade put out Shámbara and another I think (Zero? Deadline? Ghost of Romance?) forever ago. I have the 2009 remasters of those CDs. They sound good, a little on the rich side for the highs. Still nice though. The first 2 albums by Earthshaker is good stuff too :p That mess costs a fortune importing it though!

Yeah the DBC I'm not stressing over, I ordered them from the DBC site/Eddie Shahini a while back. Super cool dude. Just suggestions for others who may be having a hard time getting some stuff :)

Thanks for all of your hard work trying to keep some of this stuff out there instead of buried in the past.

Dead Brain Cells rules so much! I have their original Combat Release. Ordered it from Holland, not too expensive. Universe is such an ultra amazing underrated Technical/Thrash Metal album..
A Re-Edition of that album would be just awesome, esp. for people who can't afford ultra rare Combat copies.

Another good idea for a RE-Release:

Asphyxia - Exit Reality

Excellent about Raped Ape :D

Not really surprised about Rigor Mortis, sucks but what can you do? Well, at least you haven't gotten a NO from Brian, so there may be some hope.
*sigh* I have such a love/hate relationship with SONY heh, maybe we'll get some proper releases of those albums eventually. I passed on the UK double release.

A couple of the guys in Outrage actually have pretty decent English skills :p Yoshihiro Yasui and Shinya Tange I think it is. Problem is half of their discography is on Polydor/Universal and the other half Victor Ent. Probably not a very realistic deal to be able to bring that stuff over hah.

Kind of surprised about the Dead End not happening, since Metal Blade put out Shámbara and another I think (Zero? Deadline? Ghost of Romance?) forever ago. I have the 2009 remasters of those CDs. They sound good, a little on the rich side for the highs. Still nice though. The first 2 albums by Earthshaker is good stuff too :p That mess costs a fortune importing it though!

Yeah the DBC I'm not stressing over, I ordered them from the DBC site/Eddie Shahini a while back. Super cool dude. Just suggestions for others who may be having a hard time getting some stuff :)

Thanks for all of your hard work trying to keep some of this stuff out there instead of buried in the past.

Yeah, i was in contact with King Records in Japan about the Anthem albums and was chatting for a hot second then they stopped. Was a shame.

I have the Dead End remasters too. As everyone will find out I am a CD collector nut. hahaha.

Also, I didn't mean to offend about the DBC. I welcome ALL suggestions and i give what feedback i come across via the industry, etc. I just like to share information with everyone so people can all get a grasp of how this beast works. hahaha.

And yes, i was bummed about Rigor Mortis especially since it's coming in Decibel Hall Of Fame very soon.

Now I'm thinking about the entire disscography of Depressive Age. There are some copies around, but they're really underrated and maybe a remaster would make them better.
Same for Patriarch (from Belgium), "Prophecy" and "World Within Worlds" are rare as hell (the first one can be found only on vinyl) and a remaster for both would be necessary!

I was forgetting: even worse are sounds on Silenxce (demo & rare compilation) and Antidote (from Finland) records!

First time I listened to Patriarch! Always overlooked that band but I immediately remembered that name. A Re-Issue of that album would kick ass.
fuck yeah Depressive Age deserve definitly more recognition and their copies are way too rare. I luckily picked up a "like new" copy of First Depression (Original Gun Records) for a ridiculously low price.