Whats Simpsons Hit and Run like Spawn?

Im not against video game piracy because you cant buy any of that stuff anymore, so you arent depriving the game designers of income!

In the case of games that you can't still buy, I am all for it, I have stacks of them myself, but you said to go download them INSTEAD of getting a GBASP, so you are either avoiding the games you can still get on the GBASP and missing out on them, or you are downloading them when you could be buying them!

Awesome system! I think I might play it later.

Lots of people complain about the screen, I actually think it is a good size....though I played my old school Game Boy my whole childhood years, so I guess it looks really good compared to that lol. Isn't too small though, its cool. The N-Gage on the other hand, what a piece of shit.

Blitzy, its NOT a good size, its crap and tiny! :) But they would be good on the GC converter thing for your tv I reckon, but I object to paying $60 for old SNES games, which so far is what it pretty much is, even if the games do kick ass :)

There are heaps of good new games on the system too though, you mentioned the Castlevania games, but there is also Metroid Fusion (and a new Metroid coming next year), Advance Wars, Fire Emblem early next year, F-Zero, Mario Kart, Metal Slug next year, CT Special Forces (a GBA exclusive series from the developers of Metal Slug), Final Fantasy Tactics, the new Mario and Luigi game looks like alot of fun, a new Megaman series which looks like the best Megaman since 'X', and they are all original titles! Add on a bazillion more, and a bazillion awesome ports, and you have one awesome retro system! :worship: :headbang: :kickass:

return of the king is cool. hack and slash, with some twists. better than the two towers game for sure. graphics look great.

C64s rock, shame mine broke :(

Outlaw Volley ball looks good as well. I hae the outlaw golf game and its great. Volleyball is one sport that really works as a computer game. I would love to get it, but the last 2 games that I have bought have been sports games (Top Spin and NRL), so I am kinda after a platform or FPS sort of game. Or somthing just fun which has a story, unlike sports games where its pretty much the same thing over and over..... Which I like, I just need a break :)

Deus Ex is awesome, though not sure how well it works on the XBOX, the pc version is one of the greatest games of all time though :headbang:

Its a FPS, but its got multiple ways to solve things, its utterly brilliant, I played through the entire game twice and its really LONG, so will take a while to beat *giggle*.

Ive heard bad things too. I cant understand it. Ill have to play it myself before deciding, how could they make one of the greatest games of all time then screw up?

I still can't find the NRL game yet. Went to EB today and they said that it's pretty much just on an ordering basis... and I'm too lazy to order it. So I bought Gran Turismo 3 instead. :headbang: