Where did you meet your significant other?

lizard said:
maybe its just my mind, but this thread logically leads to the question, "Have you ever had sex at work."
Nope. I dated coworkers in my teenage years at K-fart but was too much a pussy to get teh sex. I made out a few times in the Layaway dept. though, haha.
lizard said:
or outdoors :D:hotjump::kickass:
Many times in the forest, desert, side of the road, backyard, spa, up in the hills, and all kinds of other places, woo!!!

Don't have a significant other. Haven't had one in a long time and i don't really plan on ever finding one. *shrug* Females aren't worth the trouble. Yes i'm bitter.

lizard said:
there's nothing that can make you feel more like a member of Manowar than having sex bare arsed in the breeze :)
It is quite possibly the most manly thing in existence. Or at least the most manly thing I've ever experienced.

The thing about girls is they don't want to be pursued. You guys have that all wrong. You have to make them believe you have no interest whatsoever, so then they make more effort to pursue you. Then you start showing interest, once they're hooked.

I met my soon-to-be-wife about 6 months ago in Las Vegas, of all places. Here's the scoop. My roommate James was going to Vegas for his birthday and invited me and the other roommates to come, and we were told to invite more people, make a party out of it. So, we invited a group of people, and of them two girls decided to go (Shelby and Alisa). Both of the girls liked my other roommate Tony, who was going, too. So, Shelby thought it would be awkward to have the two girls who both liked the same guy there, so she begged her roommate Rachel to tag along and make it more just like a group of friends (I guess she didn't realize that other people were going). Anyway, we drove down separately, and I didn't meet Rachel until the next day. I thought she was cute, but I was not really in the mood to try and chase after another girl, so I just said hi and kept to myself. This pretty much drove her nuts, so she would follow me around and try to stir up conversation. After a while, I realized she was actually really cool, so we started dating that week. Now we're getting married in two weeks.

One Inch Man said:
yess.jpg
BEST THING EVAR!!!!11111111

9 farts later? :D

jimbobhickville said:
I met my soon-to-be-wife about 6 months ago in Las Vegas, of all places. *snip* Now we're getting married in two weeks.

Wow, man, you work fast! My fianceé have been nagging me to sit down with her and set a final date for two months now, and I always make up some lame excuse to postpone it. About a week ago, I decided that I want to switch jobs, and that made me happy, because I can use my uncertain future as an excuse to push it ahead even further. :erk:

I love the Royal Carnage theme quote now-

Cattle "Bonebagger" Die, Kinsmen "The-Champ" Die, All "Superdick" Men are Mortal. Browns of Truth will never Perish, Nor a entering Noble "Pöttöm Kuki" Name.

IN HELL... Oh wait, you said SIGNIFICANT. -_-. Yes, I'm very pleased with my bitch right now! :D :D :D *thumps penis to spite her*

nobody right now ... but my last long term was in church and was talking to a woman that happened to be a friend of my mom, and she was asking if she knew a nice Hungarian guy ... the lady told my mom about it ... was hooked on a blind date ... and was smitten as soon as she sat in my car ...
now ... blagh :loco:

Of the three long term relationships I've had - two I met at work and one I met at a metal show.

I should've known what I was in for with the metal show chick when her advance toward me consisted of "hey there, you wanna buy me a beer?"

But I saw those Double DD's and lost the capacity for rational thought.

It's funny -- metal dudes are these introvert, geek types...and metal chicks are brash, annoying, in yer face type loudmouths. The two are just not meant to be together - it's like doing your sister or something.

What you want is a clubber/dancer chick - someone who looks good (as opposed to not), has money (not broke), wears heels (not construction boots), drives a Jetta (not a buick), and will hang on to your every word in a Manhattan restaurant (not drink you under the table and want McDonalds breakfasts sausage drippings filling her thigh flaps).

I'm telling you: opposites attract. It's true.

JayKeeley said:
It's funny -- metal dudes are these introvert, geek types...and metal chicks are brash, annoying, in yer face type loudmouths. The two are just not meant to be together - it's like doing your sister or something.

What you want is a clubber/dancer chick - someone who looks good (as opposed to not), has money (not broke), wears heels (not construction boots), drives a Jetta (not a buick), and will hang on to your every word in a Manhattan restaurant (not drink you under the table and want McDonalds breakfasts sausage drippings filling her thigh flaps).

I'm telling you: opposites attract. It's true.

totally agree and this is what I have been dating, if I had to date a full blown metal chick ... i would have to kill her :loco:

Man, I can't stand club girls. Yeah I'd like to boink a whole shitload of them, but that's it.

I want a girl that drinks beer and likes to be outdoors. Someone who reads a fuckin' book now and then.

lizard said:
the trouble with club chicks is they wanna dance and if you aren't a dancer, they're dancing with other chicks and/or guys, so they turn into rug munchers or are banging someone who is not you.

Yeah, I would NEVER go to a club. I just like the look of the chicks. But you're right, these girls are ships in the night, and I'm just trying to help you guys avoid the tugboats. :loco: