Whiskeys, Scotch, vodka

Sorry Dave? Irish Whiskey isn't real Whiskey? Please. ;)

Bushmills, Black Bush, 7 year malt, 10 year Malt. Anything from the Bushmills stable is real fucking whiskey.

And don't get me started on who invented golf. You above all people should know it was the Americans. :D

Bushmills is one of my favorite whiskeys Col, Im just flaming for a fight (it's not working). My dad was actually playing the golf coarse next to the Bushmills distillery about two weeks ago.

Scotch....Scotch....Scotch....Scotch...Scotch...Scotch...Scotch...Scotch...Scotch...Scotch...Scotch...Scotch...Scotch..Scotch...Scotch...Scotch...Scotch...Scotch...Scotch...Scotch...Scotch...Scotch...Scotch...Scotch...Scotch...Scotch...Scotch...Scotch...Scotch...Scotch...Scotch...Scotch...Scotch....

:D :loco:
A man feeling very depressed walked into a bar and ordered a triple
scotch whiskey. As the bartender poured him the drink he remarked,
"That's quite a heavy drink. Is something wrong?"

After quickly downing his drink the man replied, "I got home and found
my wife in bed with my best friend.

"Wow", exclaimed the bartender as he poured the man a second triple
scotch, "No wonder you needed a stiff drink. This one's on the house."

As the man finished the second scotch, the bartender asked him, "So
what did you do?"

"I walked over to my wife", the man replied, "looked her straight in
the eye and told her that we were through. I told her to pack her
stuff and to get the hell out."

"That makes sense," said the bartender, "but what about your best
friend?"

"I walked over to him, looked him right in the eye and said 'Bad
dog!'"

Are all women not from hell?
I take it that came from the kilts the regiments like the Black Watch wore? Trench warfare "hey lets all wear wooll skirts!" Not the best of idea's....

DumbAss said:
That's a crazy thing to say.
Some of the first evedence of Whiskey in Scotland is that it was brought there from Ireland. Evedence of Whiskey in Ireland dates back to the 6th century.
true! thats why its SCOTCH and not whiskey! and who called JD scotch? its bourbon!(or meths which ever your tastebuds decide)

Jockthrax said:
Are all women not from hell?
I take it that came from the kilts the regiments like the Black Watch wore? Trench warfare "hey lets all wear wooll skirts!" Not the best of idea's....
that, the bagpipes and use of blunt instruments like spades, clubs with nails in, local babbies ect. apparently one bunch of german soldiers heard the bagpipes and angry scottish yelling and ran far, far away.:wave: