why are girls evil?

haha! and it did!
and thanx for making me laugh, needed that.. after reading all the ARK lyrics, which just reminded me so much about what has happend to me...

Originally posted by HellSpawn
a HellSpawn being someones pet or something! :lol:
:lol:

hm, i think Fjelltussa is right, is not your fault, maybe she wanted this to happen and maybe something good can come out from all this, not everything has to be so wrong :)

Originally posted by astarte
hm, i think Fjelltussa is right, is not your fault, maybe she wanted this to happen and maybe something good can come out from all this, not everything has to be so wrong :)
yeah, kinda hoping it will come something good out of it..
but I dont dare to hope for to much...

why are girls evil?

They are not. That was not a girl. That was the devil in diguise. You´ve gota believe that. That is what keeps me going...:D

Nah... Keep to the girls in this forum, at least they have taste in music, and all of them seems both smart and pretty, and some of ´em even have humour! :D They are all that one needs!! To bad they are so far away... :cry:

-phyros (over the hills and far away)

I use to give meself credit for understanding all of Melon mans and the robot mans messages, but the coughings made me confused...:D

-phyros (confused)

Why girls are evil?

A person has a given capacity of hiding/controlling their natural self. This capacity is called degree of civilization. Females generally spend most of this capacity hiding/controlling their sexual desires while males spend most of it hiding/controlling their evil traits. Both these tendencies give the females an advantage in the mating game.</satire>

I was gonna say something serious and wise-sounding here but I forgot what it was while I was watching a documentary about russians and vodka. Good to hear you're getting along with her at least!

Someone said anything 'bout a robot? So, I'm here (bad luck, my friend Phyros, hehe, but we all miss you in the DT board, come back!).

What's this? Ppl sharing their feelings? Maybe the golden age of the DT board has ended and now starting here? Ok, ok, c'mon with the topic of the thread. Are girls evil? Not so much more than men, though. It depends on each person you meet, you cannot generalize on this issue. But if the "hottest man on the school" can gain the confidence of a girl, you don't have a bad luck, after all. :D

Don't give up, the difficulty for us, the robots, is higher. Isn't easy to find a mate when you're totally made of metal (indeed a metalhead!!). Stay!!!

And ARK rules! All about Jorn Lande rule, in fact (The Snakes, Millenium, Beyond Twilight, Vagabond...)

|ngenius (cough, cough)