Why Men are Dumb

i'm probably dumb because i just wanna stick my dick and tongue in female holes then gtfo and have a beer. i can't fucking stand conversing with women. nothing they say can hold my interest for more than 10 minutes. women are dumb. even smart women sound dumb to me cuz i don't give a shit about anything they have to say.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I agree with what you're saying. I don't think Vimana is saying that people should judge though. That's what I'm saying.

Well, I mean that I agree with him regarding the "red pill" philosophy and such, but I agree with you that it's a serious and growing problem. I was just sort of going off on a tangent to bring things back to slut shaming and manhating because it's fun. Anecdotally, my obese students and peers are never at the top of the class, and generally have shittier study habits probably because their parents never taught them restraint. It's harder to judge excessive promiscuity though, at least without knowing people better.

Well, I mean that I agree with him regarding the "red pill" philosophy and such, but I agree with you that it's a serious and growing problem. I was just sort of going off on a tangent to bring things back to slut shaming and manhating because it's fun. Anecdotally, my obese students and peers are never at the top of the class, and generally have shittier study habits probably because their parents never taught them restraint. It's harder to judge excessive promiscuity though, at least without knowing people better.

Promiscuity often catches up later, and is often aided by discipline elsewhere. Difficulty managing weight is usually/has become an immediately visible issue. As it relates to intellectual performance, it becomes a double edged sword. Poor self discipline affects both eating/exercising and study habits. In addition, being obese/eating poorly makes it more difficult to put in the appropriate effort for success at school.

I had an interesting conversation with an old African dude who hated African American ghetto culture. Basically because he came from somewhere dangerous and poor and thought it was stupid that people glorified that in the place he went to to get away from that.

On another note, I think sometimes promiscuity makes people more boring over time. When you're my age (22), fucking a different person every week can seem new and exciting, but add a decade or two to that and you lose the novelty while people in relationships grow with each other. Eventually what sets in is a routine of shallow interactions with new people and shallow sex.

Also, we all allocate a certain amount of time to our relationships with people, and if you allocate more time to meeting new people just to fuck, that gives you less time to develop deeper relationships.

I also think it fucks with you emotionally when you experience one of the most intimate kinds of contact with a bunch of different people without any intimacy.

I never met a happy slut (male or female). Never. On the surface, they may try to seem like they enjoy the attention and their ability to draw sexual partners, but deep down I think it hits hard that no one gives a fuck about them after they've given them a fuck.

Weight is definitely not the only determining factor in academic success. I've had fat students get a's and skinny students get f's. I've had body builder jocks in football and basketball get f's and f's. I think one can differentiate between academic self discipline and bodily self discipline.

Weight is definitely not the only determining factor in academic success. I've had fat students get a's and skinny students get f's. I've had body builder jocks in football and basketball get f's and f's. I think one can differentiate between academic self discipline and bodily self discipline.

Or discipline isn't needed in one or the other due to natural talent or inclination.

It would be funny if there was a day of the year that was like the opposite of Czech easter. So women can spank or cane any men they want to spank or cain and their sexual partners have to consent to pegging.

I was just about to ask that. Pegging, dildos, consatant whining about alpha males.. It's clear that you're submissive af, just find some older female that is dominant, would peg you and you'll be happy.

Reactions: CiG, Dak and arg
Not that I am sticking up for SS, as I was making fun just earlier... but you don't really have the right to make fun of anyone's sexual fantasies or practices. :lol:

Sounds like you're overstating exceptions to the rule.

Not a determining factor, but a predictive one. A quick Google will show you that there's a decent correlation between obesity and poor grades as early as kindergarten. imo despite stereotypes, at least being a jock/meathead often implies some level of dedication and self-improvement that can potentially also be used to improve their life and work at things in other areas. You're right that not everyone has the same self-control issues, and some people may be mostly in control with one exception. I feel a frequent need to masturbate and readily indulge, for example, but otherwise I have decent restraint.

The thing with obesity is that it shows years and years of compounding laziness and inability to suppress urges. It's mind-boggling to me tbh how people manage to stuff their faces so regularly, and then lie to themselves that it's not their fault, set up support networks around facilitating each others' disgusting habits, etc.

Not to say you're wrong, but a possible exception to your rule may be the loop people can get caught in when they eat shitty food. Shitty, processed food that has more fat and sugar than any human would ever need doesn't really fill you up, so people still feel hungry after they eat it and eat more.

I used to have a diet of mostly junk food and in hindsight I notice that fast food or a big bag of cheetoes could easily have at least 4x the calories of a bowl of quinoa, but the latter definitely fills me up more.

Hunger is a really powerful drive, and if your stomach constantly thinks it's starving even while it's being overloaded with calories, you'll still get hungry.

Then again, getting caught in that kind of cycle can be due to lack of restraint and laziness.