Woods "Summer/Earth Tone" T-shirts available now!

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
Your "Summer 2006 Camping, Hiking, Show-Going, Booze Pounding, Staying out all Night 'till 7 a.m., CRANKING your copy of "PURSUIT OF THE SUN...", Having a Blast, Going After All You Can Get, Every Chance You Get" T-shirts have finally arrived...just in time for summer!

shirts-three.jpg

Earth Brown (Medium and Large only, XL is sold out, sorry!)
Fruit of the Loom, 100% heavyweight cotton (they will shrink a bit)
shirts-brown.jpg

Forest Green (XL only, quantities are limited! Large and medium are sold out)
Fruit of the Loom, 100% heavyweight cotton (they will shrink a bit)
shirts-green-dark.jpg

White (M, L, XL) FYI - Only a few left!
Gilden, 100% heavyweight cotton (they will shrink a bit)
shirts-white.jpg

Green Girly T-Shirt (American Apparel)
One size: L, 100% Cotton, so it will shrink.
shirts-green-light.jpg

All Shirts:
$20 (CND) to Canada*
$15 (USD) to the USA*
$17 (USD) / 15 Euros to the rest of the World*
*Flat rate! Shipping included.

PAYMENT: You can send a cheque, a money order (an international one if you are from outside Canada) or 'well hidden cash' in an enveloppe.

Or...

PAYPAL to: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

NEW ADDRESS!!!
Krankenhaus c/o David Gold (new tenant)
660 Richmond St. West, #112
Toronto, Ontario, M6J 1C3

Yes, we are moving at the end of this month to the 'other' side of the great city of Toronto, so consider this a "Moving Sale" and help us with the BS hassles of it all by buying a T-shirt! :kickass: We did a limited run of each color, so if you'll want one, act now! btw- For anyone who has recently sent anything to the old address, all mail is being forwarded, so don't worry!

Did I miss anything here...? Lemmy know if I did. I'm leaving for another weekend of recording with Dan Hulse...now!!! :)

Wish us luck!

+ Thanks to Mark Coatsworth for the shirt pics! www.markcoatsworth.com

Awesome, Im gonna pick up a green one when I get payed this week. Im glad your printing shirts with color, I have too many black shirts, the White WOY shirt is one of the only white ones I own.

hail all im new here.

David if its possible to have a large white and large forest green held onto while a money order is sent out tomorrow it would be N-ice.

Can a money order be used or does it need to be in cash?

(yeah i read around the site a bit) :headbang:

David if its possible to have a large white and large forest green held onto while a money order is sent out tomorrow it would be N-ice.

Can a money order be used or does it need to be in cash?

No prob man! I'll hold those shirts for ya! A large white and a large forest green.

+ You can send a cheque, a money order (an international one if you are from outside Canada) or 'well hidden cash' in an enveloppe.

UPDATE: There was a short delay, but we now have the Earth Brown Girly Tees in stock now!

I don't have a photo of these...

So imagine this colour...
shirts-brown.jpg

In the girly size/style shirt...
shirts-green-light.jpg

So, Earth Brown Girly shirts now in stock!

Girls, buy these up! Guys, buy one for your g/f(s)! :)

David Gold said:
No prob man! I'll hold those shirts for ya! A large white and a large forest green.

+ You can send a cheque, a money order (an international one if you are from outside Canada) or 'well hidden cash' in an enveloppe.

Thanks mate, sending it out this evening. :)