Woods "Summer/Earth Tone" T-shirts available now!

David Gold said:
As parts of the scattered metal community we are, actually meeting the people in person from another part of the world who you correspond with on the net is the kind of thing that I always insist people must take advantage of! People from all over were able to meet up and have a blast with strangers at last year's "Day of the Equiniox" where there were more out of towners than Torontonians. I love the convinience of the internet but I will always encourage you to go out of your way to live a slice of the rare real good life in the real world, when the chances come around. :kickass:

Make some contacts to meet up with people for when you arrive. Getting there is your only challenge.

Nonsense, you're just one of those guys who wants to molest me, aren't you?

"Sure, come to the show, it'll be a good time."

That's the last time I fall for that!! :lol:

If I could afford it, I would totally go. Actually, I probably wouldn't have to go totally by myself, I'm sure my girlfriend would like to come, only to Toronto of course though. The show would be all me. Damn her and her non-metal ways!

David Gold said:
Oh yeah, it would be open to anyone who wanted to go! We would have it in downtown Toronto, at a bar where we could drink, but also make it 'all ages' allowing anyone underage to still be able attend. Basically, we'd drink beer and spin black metal all night and you could pick up a copy of "Woods 3" there. :kickass:

if you do wait till at least january 27th 2007! for obvious reasons:lol:

yeah, actually, my shirt didnt come yet (this is the next day). i guess its just slow. :(

next day: it came, thanks for the sticker & note, dave :D

Pale-Folklore said:
yeah, actually, my shirt didnt come yet (this is the next day). i guess its just slow. :(
Dude, tell me about it. It must have been a month since I ordered my shirts and I'm sure David sent them quite fast. It took a month for my last WoY order to make it over here as well. If they don't hurry up, I might have to consider a killing spree at the postal office just for the sheer principle of it all.
Well, not really...
I'll take another sip of my hot, grim, black coffee in an attempt to chill.