Woods "Summer/Earth Tone" T-shirts available now!

hey everyone, first post!

to david: i saw you guys play at day of the equinox last year. it was before i was into the band, but it was a good performance. ive got both of your records and they are both great.

anyways, this is about merch. i was wondering if there are any forest green shirts left in LARGE? ive been meaning to order one but havent really gotten around to it. i guess now is the time if there are any left!

thanks

btw, are WoY playing any all ages shows in toronto anytime soon???

Pale-Folklore said:
hey everyone, first post!

to david: i saw you guys play at day of the equinox last year. it was before i was into the band, but it was a good performance. ive got both of your records and they are both great.

anyways, this is about merch. i was wondering if there are any forest green shirts left in LARGE? ive been meaning to order one but havent really gotten around to it. i guess now is the time if there are any left!

thanks

hey welcome! Great Avatar! :headbang:

Hey! I do have a couple Forest Green shirts in LARGE and XL left, but only a couple each. Forest Green in medium is totally sold out. Blood Autumn Red WoY shirts are coming soon (maybe tomorrow!).

Welcome to the board! :)

btw -
We are focusing on finishing the recording of the new album right now. Once "Woods 3" is released, we hope to play a lot of shows, everywhere in 2007, and beyond!

David Gold said:
We are focusing on finishing the recording of the new album right now. Once "Woods 3" is released, we hope to play a lot of shows, everywhere in 2007, and beyond!
Again, I would go as far as to consider a city trip to Toronto for that. Seriously. Get Wolven Ancestry to team up with you and announce the whole thing well in advance, will you? :heh:

Again, I would go as far as to consider a city trip to Toronto for that. Seriously. Get Wolven Ancestry to team up with you and announce the whole thing well in advance, will you?
That's all totally possible! We've been wanting to play some shows with WA anyway. And yes, we'd make sure to announce everything in good time to allow people to make some travel plans, if need be. We do want to have a CD release party for "Woods 3" in downtown Toronto and I'll be sure to announce the time and place as soon as it is confirmed. We'd love to be able to bring a ton of people out! :kickass:

David Gold said:
Hey! I do have a couple Forest Green shirts in LARGE and XL left, but only a couple each. Forest Green in medium is totally sold out. Blood Autumn Red WoY shirts are coming soon (maybe tomorrow!).

Welcome to the board! :)

btw -

great! :) i'll be ordering a forest green shirt today, and good luck finishing the album!

one more question about ordering a shirt (i want to be sure): how exactly do you specify which shirt you want? are you supposed to write a little note? ?? ? ? ??

oh, and, one more thing, if by any chance there are no more shirts by the time my order reaches krank, what will happen (to the money and w/e)?

one more question about ordering a shirt (i want to be sure): how exactly do you specify which shirt you want? are you supposed to write a little note? ?? ? ? ??

oh, and, one more thing, if by any chance there are no more shirts by the time my order reaches krank, what will happen (to the money and w/e)?
Yeah, please include a note so we know exactly what you want and what address to mail it to. Make it easy on us! :)

+ Include your e-mail address in your note just in case by chance what you ordered has just sold out. This way we can e-mail you to see if you want something else instead (a different shirt, etc...) or if not, I can refund your money.

Thanks man! See you in the mail!

David Gold said:
We do want to have a CD release party for "Woods 3" in downtown Toronto and I'll be sure to announce the time and place as soon as it is confirmed.
A meeting place and time, eh? Sounds good to me! :cool:

brownfarweb.jpg

btw - the Earth Brown Shirts in XL have now sold out. We still have earth brown in Medium and Large available. :)

my order was sent in last night. i'm just curious though - since im in toronto as well, how long will the shirt take to ship?

im very excited :)

If you had that (CD Release) party, how would it work, could anyone go?
Oh yeah, it would be open to anyone who wanted to go! We would have it in downtown Toronto, at a bar where we could drink, but also make it 'all ages' allowing anyone underage to still be able attend. Basically, we'd drink beer and spin black metal all night and you could pick up a copy of "Woods 3" there. :kickass:

David Gold said:
Oh yeah, it would be open to anyone who wanted to go! We would have it in downtown Toronto, at a bar where we could drink, but also make it 'all ages' allowing anyone underage to still be able attend. Basically, we'd drink beer and spin black metal all night and you could pick up a copy of "Woods 3" there. :kickass:

that would be sooo great if you made it all ages.

i have missed many shows in toronto that i would have died to go to, all because they were 19+. and they're usually cheap, too.

Man, I wonder how much it would cost to get a passport to Toronto, and a plane ticket AND a hotel room.

Too bad I'd have to go by myself D:

Smoof said:
Too bad I'd have to go by myself D:
Dude, just think of all the people you'll meet there. The metal community rocks when it comes to that. At least most of it, and the assorted WoY clan gives me good vibes in that respect. I'm just saying.

As parts of the scattered metal community we are, actually meeting the people in person from another part of the world who you correspond with on the net is the kind of thing that I always insist people must take advantage of! People from all over were able to meet up and have a blast with strangers at last year's "Day of the Equiniox" where there were more out of towners than Torontonians. I love the convinience of the internet but I will always encourage you to go out of your way to live a slice of the rare real good life in the real world, when the chances come around. :kickass:

Make some contacts to meet up with people for when you arrive. Getting there is your only challenge.