Your Perfect Testament Line up

Brent

True Believer
Jan 13, 2003
Chicago IL
If you had to gather up all the members in Testament history to be in a band to make an ultimate line up, who would it be? Here is mine..

Chuck Billy-Vocals
Eric Peterson-Lead/Rhythm Guitar
Alex Skolnick-Lead Guitar
Steve DiGiorgio- Bass Guitar
Dave Lombardo-Drums

As you can see, First Strike Still Deadly comes awfully close, even though Tempesta would probably be my second decision for drummer.

Brent said:
If you had to gather up all the members in Testament history to be in a band to make an ultimate line up, who would it be? Here is mine..

Chuck Billy-Vocals
Dave Lombardo-Drums

As you can see, First Strike Still Deadly comes awfully close, even though Tempesta would probably be my second decision for drummer.

In Total Agreement With Your Choices, Even Your Second Choice On Drums..................:Spin:

Chuck Billy-Vocals
Greg Christian- Bass (for nostalgic reasons, what can i say ! :D)
John Tempesta - Drums

Brent said:

Chuck Billy-Vocals
Dave Lombardo-Drums

DITTO...EVERYTHING!!!

imo there best linup was on the gathering...

not that i dont love alex work in testament i just think james is equily good but fits testament' a tad better helping them be that much heavier =)

looking forward to the new album!

not sure if they can top the gathering.... hope they try tho :D
\m/ TESTAMENT \m/

pest666 said:
Zet- vokills
Eric and Alex- Guitars
Greg- Bass
Bostaph- Drums

Zet and Bostaph??? Uh Ok ...yea that would definitely beat Chuck and Dave..
err.gif
Greg over Steve D?? I'm trippin on some of you guys??!!

Brent said:

Chuck Billy-Vocals
Dave Lombardo-Drums

exactly

MindInsane said:
Zet and Bostaph??? Uh Ok ...yea that would definitely beat Chuck and Dave..
err.gif
Greg over Steve D?? I'm trippin on some of you guys??!!

Don't get like that.... in case you didn't read the topic WENDY, it said "MY" as in MY OPINION. I in no way am saying that Zet is a better singer than Chuck, and am in no way knocking Chuck. Just fascinated with Legacy, always have been, always will be. And just because you think that Stevie D is a better bass player than Greg doesn't necessarily mean that Steve works better in Testament than Greg did. You're just lucky I couldn't find the booger flicking emoticon, OR ELSE!!!

pest666 said:
Don't get like that.... in case you didn't read the topic WENDY, it said "MY" as in MY OPINION. I in no way am saying that Zet is a better singer than Chuck, and am in no way knocking Chuck. Just fascinated with Legacy, always have been, always will be. And just because you think that Stevie D is a better bass player than Greg doesn't necessarily mean that Steve works better in Testament than Greg did. You're just lucky I couldn't find the booger flicking emoticon, OR ELSE!!!

I'd say you have right to give your honest opinion, but she replied, she was "trippin", not berating you or slamming you, & she has the right to trip on you & other peoples opinions. But your right Pest, I hate it when she gets like that, feels like you could strangle her......................:D
I do agree with her on this topic................

Chill out there MONTY..no personal attack there...I'm jes trippin on anyone who would rather listen to Greg Paul and Zet over the superior playing of Steve Dave and the kick ass powerful vocals of the big guy. I guess I was wondering the reasoning behind it....nostalga? That's gotta be it...

As for you WM...the strangeling goes both ways sweetness..cuz trust me..there have been a few times.....
fork_off.gif